💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

US Charts Discussion (Gaga single tracking: August)

Americano

Featured Posts

Mariano

but If a song isn't released on Spotify that doesn't mean that its views on youtube won't be count right ?  Because Spotify + Youtube forms Streaming points right ?

• Replies 19.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Blank Space

well, now that YT views are counted in streaming points, I think they can have both great sales and a number 1 song. :fan:

however, it's too early to say things though. I mean 22 hasn't cracked in the top 100 of itunes yet. 

but If a song isn't released on Spotify that doesn't mean that its views on youtube won't be count right ?  Because Spotify + Youtube forms Streaming points right ?

Thank God I found way to use Spotify in my country :fan: I'm from US acording to Spotify so it will be easy to help get more streaming points for ARTPOP :fan::teehee:

Dangerous Man

well, Harlem Shake made it to number 1 just because of YT views+moderate digital sales right? Plus, IKYWT was still in the top 5 in BB (so I assume it's getting a streaming points already aside from the fact that it still has a big radio points)

Thank God I found way to use Spotify in my country :fan: I'm from US acording to Spotify so it will be easy to help get more streaming points for ARTPOP :fan::teehee:

your using VPN? :teehee:

"A little less conversation and a little more touch my body."

Blank Space

well, Harlem Shake made it to number 1 just because of YT views+moderate digital sales right? Plus, IKYWT was still in the top 5 in BB (so I assume it's getting a streaming points already aside from the fact that it still has a big radio points)

your using VPN? :teehee:

Not it's a program which changed my internet provider to US one so Spotify thought I'm from US and now I don't need it just to log in and register :teehee: I love these things :fan: now Spotify became my music player and stream increaser :teehee::fan:

Dangerous Man

Not it's a program which changed my internet provider to US one so Spotify thought I'm from US and now I don't need it just to log in and register :teehee: I love these things :fan: now Spotify became my music player and stream increaser :teehee::fan:

oh... I see. :teehee: 

imagine if all gaga fan all over the world will do that too. :teehee: 

Blank Space

oh... I see. :teehee:

imagine if all gaga fan all over the world will do that too. :teehee:

Other artists would fade soon :fan:

hausofmike

Over on the Digital Songs chart, Macklemore & Ryan Lewis' "Thrift Shop" spends a ninth straight week at No. 1, selling 306,000 downloads (down 6%). It's the longest run at No. 1 since Sept. 26, 2009, when the Black Eyed Peas' "I Gotta Feeling" wrapped a 10-week reign at No. 1.

At No. 2 this week is Bruno Mars' "When I Was Your Man," holding in the runner-up slot with 240,000 (up 4%). Rihanna's "Stay" (featuring Mikky Ekko) climbs 5-3 with 236,000 (up 12%) and Baauer's "Harlem Shake" slips 3-4 with 186,000 (down 19%).

Justin Timberlake's "Suit & Tie" (featuring Jay-Z) rises 7-5 with 151,000 (up 7%) and Drake's "Started From the Bottom" is stationary at No. 6 with 128,000 (down 10%).

Pitbull's "Feel This Moment" (featuring Christina Aguilera) drives 11-7 with 125,000 (up 21%) as the song breaks into the top 15 (16-14) on the Mainstream Top 40 chart. The tune is also the soundtrack to new TV commercials for ABC's "Dancing With the Stars."

P!nk's "Just Give Me a Reason" (featuring Nate Ruess) soars 25-8 on Digital Songs with 122,000 sold (up 91%). It's the latest radio-promoted single from P!nk's "The Truth About Love" album, and the song rises 30-25 on the Mainstream Top 40 chart this week.

Imagine Dragons "Radioactive," which is currently in its fourth straight week at No. 1 on the Alternative airplay chart, jumps 12-9 on Digital Songs with 111,000 sold (up 11%).

Closing out the top 10 on Digital Songs is Demi Lovato's "Heart Attack," which drops 4-10 with 107,000 (down 50%).

1. Macklemore & Ryan Lewis - "Thrift Shop" 306,000 [4,510,000]

2. Bruno Mars - "When I Was Your Man" 240,000 [1,515,000]

3. Rihanna - "Stay" 236,000 [1,129,000] passes 1M mark

4. Baauer - "Harlem Shake" 186,000 [1,002,000] passes 1M mark

5. Justin Timberlake (feat. Jay-Z) - "Suit & Tie" 151,000 [1,263,000]

6. Drake - "Started From the Bottom" 128,000 [649,000]

7. Pitbull (feat. Christina Aguilera) - "Feel This Moment" 125,000 [542,000]

8. P!nk (feat. Nate Ruess) - "Just Give Me a Reason" 122,000 [379,000]

9. Imagine Dragons - "Radioactive" 111,000 [1,252,000]

10. Demi Lovato - "Heart Attack" 107,000 [322,000]

WarriorPrince

Over on the Digital Songs chart, Macklemore & Ryan Lewis' "Thrift Shop" spends a ninth straight week at No. 1, selling 306,000 downloads (down 6%). It's the longest run at No. 1 since Sept. 26, 2009, when the Black Eyed Peas' "I Gotta Feeling" wrapped a 10-week reign at No. 1.

:legend:

hausofmike

Harlem Shake: sales falling, barely any radio support, only YouTube parodies = #1

Billboard :smh:

Dangerous Man

so, I assume this is the last week for TS getting weekly 300k+ sold copies. Hmm, I wonder who will be number 1 this week in BBH100.

on the other news UJ finally hit 1M mark this week. Congrats. :clap:

Dangerous Man

:lmao:

it killed me. tbh. :rip:

Archived