Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

US Charts Discussion (Gaga single tracking: August)

Americano

Featured Posts

pie-kun

The breakdown in Selena's song is interesting, but I don't find it very catchy. I suppose I'll see if it grows on me.

Alive is close to top 60 on iTunes and it passed 35 million AI today. Its the little song that could, I hope it continues to grow into the top 40. I would love to see more EDM songs smash ahead of ARTPOP's release.

• Replies 19.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
VforVendetta

Greece's music market isn't really that big so only a few copies can send the song up the charts. But anyway, this is the US thread, so let's get back to that.

That is true, but still what made sales rise so much globaly? :legend:

Imagine Dragons' Radioactive replaces S&S for the last spot in the top ten of iTunes. Would it be the Somebody That I Used To Know for 2013? So far, I'm liking its sound. Another indie rock band slowly entering the mainstream market. Hope they smash with this single beyond the rock / alternative songs charts. 

Dangerous Man

the two ballads are currently slaying the radio. :clap:

7. (+1) BRUNO MARS When I Was Your Man 138.925 +4.592 will pass LOOH tomorrow.

14. (+1) RIHANNA Stay ft Mikky Ekko 84.658 +3.004 will pass It's time tomorrow.

others

3. MAROON 5 Daylight 151.986 +1.283

4. (+1) JUSTIN TIMBERLAKE Suit & Tie ft JAY Z 146.873 +2.796 :clap:

17. +1 PITBULL Feel This Moment 77.214 (+1.918) hope this pass 100M

"A little less conversation and a little more touch my body."

Dangerous Man

51. (+4) DEMI LOVATO Heart Attack 36.294 +2.235

198. (+2) BAAUER Harlem Shake 9.045 -0.065

213. (+5) JUSTIN BIEBER Right Here f/Drake 8.544 +0.170

Dangerous Man

TAYLOR SWIFT 22 12.557 +2.914

CARLY RAE JEPSEN Tonight I'm Getting You 2.148 +0.103

HausOfBee

TAYLOR SWIFT 22 12.557 +2.914

CARLY RAE JEPSEN Tonight I'm Getting You 2.148 +0.103

Really wish Taylor's team would embrace streaming so this song goes #1 like it deserves!

Dangerous Man

Really wish Taylor's team would embrace streaming so this song goes #1 like it deserves!

yeah. But it'll be a big advantage if they will not do it. I mean IKYWT was getting large digital sales every week because it was not available in spotify so more people bought it. Well, just my observation, not really a fact.

HausOfBee

yeah. But it'll be a big advantage if they will not do it. I mean IKYWT was getting large digital sales every week because it was not available in spotify so more people bought it. Well, just my observation, not really a fact.

That's true but if it were on streaming do you think it would have been able to go #1? I just feel like with such massive sales and airplay it had to have been streaming that held it back and I'd hate to see the same happen to the rest of the singles on RED

Dangerous Man

That's true but if it were on streaming do you think it would have been able to go #1? I just feel like with such massive sales and airplay it had to have been streaming that held it back and I'd hate to see the same happen to the rest of the singles on RED

yeah... but I don't know. Maybe... Taytay and her label don't care about getting number 1 BBH100 songs anymore.

Mariano

I Don't like taylor at all but If Katy can get 10123 number ones, why not Taylor too ^_~

Selly's RTW is good..  

Now I hope Just Give me a Reason and then I need your love to slay harder than anything this year (besides TF maybe) !

Blank Space

yeah... but I don't know. Maybe... Taytay and her label don't care about getting number 1 BBH100 songs anymore.

They are smart they focus more on sales instead of streaming,it is more important to sell more than to snatch number 1 hit for a wek or 2

Dangerous Man

They are smart they focus more on sales instead of streaming,it is more important to sell more than to snatch number 1 hit for a wek or 2

well, now that YT views are counted in streaming points, I think they can have both great sales and a number 1 song. :fan:

however, it's too early to say things though. I mean 22 hasn't cracked in the top 100 of itunes yet. 

Archived