Joker 2 Out October 4th Banner

US Charts Discussion (Gaga single tracking: August)

Americano

Featured Posts

I've always love Selena Gomez since When The Sun Goes Down, and after listening to Rule The World, I think I'd still be a fan of her after all. There's something in her voice which I really like. And after Miley Cyrus, it's safe to say that she's the current golden girl of Disney's Hollywood Records.

• Replies 19.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

official cover?

I hope not :shutup: That screen capture is from her Anything Could Happen music video.

Dangerous Man

HA = RTW imo. I love both of them. :flutter:

"A little less conversation and a little more touch my body."

Ray of Light

THE KIDZ BOP VERSION OF THRIFT SHOP SAYS: WALK UP IN THE CLUB LIKE WAT UP I’VE GOT A BIG HEART

I CAN’T BREATHE

Arturo

THE KIDZ BOP VERSION OF THRIFT SHOP SAYS: WALK UP IN THE CLUB LIKE WAT UP I’VE GOT A BIG HEART

I CAN’T BREATHE

:lmao: :LMAO: :lmao: :LMAO: :lmao: :LMAO: :lmao: :LMAO:

I LOVE Rule The World's melody. Heart Attack has such basic production and the vocals do nothing for me, but my gut is telling me it will be the more successful single of the two.

I LOVE Rule The World's melody. Heart Attack has such basic production and the vocals do nothing for me, but my gut is telling me it will be the more successful single of the two.

Apparently RTW isn't the lead single, Come & Get It is, which is supposed to come out next month.

Rihanna's Stay has moved up to #3 in iTunes with 0.84 in popularity. Stay keeps staying in selling than expected.  :clap:

Archived