💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

US Charts Discussion (Gaga single tracking: August)

Americano

Featured Posts

• Replies 19.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Timberlake's record is awful.

This tbmfh :nails:

It just sounds so... ugh I just can't explain it but there is something about the sound of the album that I don't like. And the lengths of the songs are way too long for my liking.

nick4bty

This tbmfh :nails:

It just sounds so... ugh I just can't explain it but there is something about the sound of the album that I don't like. And the lengths of the songs are way too long for my liking.

Aside from "terrible" and all its synonyms, all I can think of calling it is "overdone." It sounds like he tried way too hard.

Americano

The demise of Top 40 pop in the past year

Beyonce, Gaga, Katy, Adele.. Where are ya'll?

iTl0KKSqKdJx7.jpg

CANNOGABANG

The demise of Top 40 pop in the past year

Beyonce, Gaga, Katy, Adele.. Where are ya'll?

iTl0KKSqKdJx7.jpg

Not Adele please :wtf: Why is there no information about Bey's release?

Americano

I'm not a big Adele or Katy fan, but Adele makes some great ballads and Katy some great pure-pop radio jams.

Without the trio (Gaga thrown into that mix), music is really meh. Those are easily the 3 biggest pop stars right now, all on the sidelines. 

If all the talks would come true, summer this year is slated to be one great period for pop music in general. I'm most looking forward for a high possibility of a battle for pop supremacy between Gaga and Katy Perry, similar to 2011. I'm also keen on what would be the new record of Adele sound like now that she's a mother. 

Americano

I like Rihanna, but she always has music out so it's kinda different. I meant from stars that have more uniform album cycles (no shade)

New Calvin Harris f/ Ellie Goulding

Impacting Now: Add Date April 2nd

tumblr_mbfc1iRjh21qa4iv8o1_1349447487_co

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jc3SXFuQl7o

Just listened to it, and this single further made me love Calvin Harris as a producer and as an artist in his own right. After We Found Love, then Sweet Nothing, I think I just found a new song from him which I could listen over and over again. I'm loving it. And with that, I'm rooting for it to become at least a top ten hit soon. 

Archived