💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

US Charts Discussion (Gaga single tracking: August)

Americano

Featured Posts

Tommymonster44

True, but personally speaking, I don't know anyone who's all like "yeah, this is my jam." I don't even know anyone who's talking about this song. 

Seeing it get these 2+ million updates every single day is making me cringe. It doesn't deserve it. I've heard it twice on radio now and it just sounds so cheesy, badly produced, and out of place. I'm not saying that as if there isn't room for this genre in the current music landscape; I'm saying it more like this isn't the song that should be representing it at the moment, if that makes sense.

Haha consider yourself lucky then ;).  My radio station loves this song and has put it into power rotation, even though nobody here seems to like it either.  They probably play it every couple hours.

And I get what you saying.  I love having variety in the charts, but this is just a bad song.  Why didn't they release Mirror as the lead single is my question. 

• Replies 19.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Blank Space

So beginning next week its 4.5m for TS. I actually think it can get to 7m before the year ends. Has a great chance to become the first diamond digital single.

It must be Gaga's song which would get that certification not other basic you know what

that would be so awesome. please happen. 

no it would not be awesome I like this song but it's frukin overrated just like gangnam style.. :nails: never understand love for one hit wonders :crossed:

TS is really big 

it has 1m+ likes

♫ ♫ ♫ ♫ ♫ ♫

WarriorPrince

It must be Gaga's song which would get that certification not other basic you know what

You know that's not gonna happen. 

Blank Space

You know that's not gonna happen. 

Let me be delussional please,and let me live in my dream world k? :flutter:

Blank Space

Why did you join this site just to post about this song?

I noticed that too seems suspicious  :creepflop:  :classy:  :giggle:

VforVendetta

If that crap that many call a song(TS) becomes diamond then I don't know what i am going to do. Maybe I'll abduct Madonna and force her fans to buy Pokerface until it sales more than TS as term to let her free! :creepflop:  Or even better I'll force them to buy Judas! :flutter:

Arturo

If that crap that many call a song(TS) becomes diamond then I don't know what i am going to do. Maybe I'll abduct Madonna and force her fans to buy Pokerface until it sales more than TS as term to let her free! :creepflop:  Or even better I'll force them to buy Judas! :flutter:

Calling TS crap? Have you seen the Top 10? Hilarious. 

VforVendetta

Calling TS crap? Have you seen the Top 10? Hilarious. 

I have seen the top 10 and I know what you are talking about but at least the rest of the top 10 doesn't sell that much!

chris777

9 will.i.am - Scream & Shout (feat. Britney Spears)

:whitney:

Weekend effect. It will be out of the top 10 when the next week starts  :whitney:

Archived