Jump to content

US Charts Discussion (Gaga single tracking: August)


Americano

Featured Posts

hausofmike

She has like 50 singles. Idk what song it was. Most singles went platinum

Link to post
Share on other sites

  • Replies 19.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Bambino

well they dont count as consecutive single tho :cool:

 

Gurl has many #1s from the same album. I find it ironic that too much Gaga success resulted in the flopping of MTN.

Art should comfort the disturbed and disturb the comfortable.
Link to post
Share on other sites

Gurl has many #1s from the same album. I find it ironic that too much Gaga success resulted in the flopping of MTN.

So they all stayed #1 for like a week tho, #1 doesnt mean everything as BR peaked #2 but none of Katys songs had that kind of success tho :redface:

Link to post
Share on other sites

Bambino

So they all stayed #1 for like a week tho, #1 doesnt mean everything as BR peaked #2 but none of Katys songs had that kind of success tho :redface:

 

I agree but she still gets the credits :ohwell:

Art should comfort the disturbed and disturb the comfortable.
Link to post
Share on other sites

Robinladen

Merge this with the original Taylor thread please. I'm pretty sure only Taylor fans care about this. :coffee:

Link to post
Share on other sites

Ray of Light

Merge this with the original Taylor thread please. I'm pretty sure nobody cares about this. :coffee:

Fixed

Link to post
Share on other sites

Bambino

well of course, those r her songs no :awkney:

 

Yeah but I meant she still gets the credit for being the only female singer to have like 5 or 6 #1s off of one album.

Art should comfort the disturbed and disturb the comfortable.
Link to post
Share on other sites

Yeah but I meant she still gets the credit for being the only female singer to have like 5 or 6 #1s off of one album.

Except they werent off of one album  :awkney:

Link to post
Share on other sites

Bambino

Except they werent off of one album  :awkney:

 

The other one isn't exactly a new album but a re-release of the SAME album tho :awkney:

Art should comfort the disturbed and disturb the comfortable.
Link to post
Share on other sites

The other one isn't exactly a new album but a re-release of the SAME album tho :awkney:

regardless  :derpga:

Link to post
Share on other sites

nick4bty

I feel like this thread has become one big stan war. It's all people defending or posting about their favs, and it's really ****ing annoying.

Link to post
Share on other sites

Americano

So now that Gaga is a gazillion platinum artist, where is ARTPOP? :whitney:

Link to post
Share on other sites

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

×
×
  • Create New...