💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

US Charts Discussion (Gaga single tracking: August)

Americano

Featured Posts

Pure Adrenaline

just took a listen to Treasure (or how I like to call it now - Let Me Discount You)......ugh it's sound so out-dated that I felt that this is the 50th time I heard that song, but still is better than his last single that I had never made it through the whole song because it's just painful to listen even to watch.....will see how will go the 3rd single from Bruno Perry, maybe #3 idk (but will be for sure top 5)

It's much more fun to have hizophrenia... u never get lonely

• Replies 19.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

If it sounds outdated I think so will sound ARTPOP when it comes out in 2023  :awkney:

tumblr_mkc32iJX4V1rjhbn2o1_400.gif

The trend of ballads might be ending in the summer

I believe they will die down, yes. Artists that currently have ballads impacting now are releasing non-ballads as follow up singles.

Pure Adrenaline

Gurl, I would love to see Last Goodbye released. But I've already come to grips with the fact that it isn't gonna happen.

But guuuuuuurl this slays faves .... I'm even imagining it it's video so beautiful and touching        slap on RCA are they blind just follow the trend when 3/5 in the top 5 were ballads

chris777

tumblr_mkc32iJX4V1rjhbn2o1_400.gif

I believe they will die down, yes. Artists that currently have ballads impacting now are releasing non-ballads as follow up singles.

And riri follows trends so that means dance music might be returning for summer  :awesome:

nick4bty

But guuuuuuurl this slays faves .... I'm even imagining it it's video so beautiful and touching        slap on RCA are they blind just follow the trend when 3/5 in the top 5 were ballads

It would have made a great single now, and Crazy Kids this summer. But RCA has no idea what they're doing so....but Thinking of You would be such a summer jam. 

just took a listen to Treasure (or how I like to call it now - Let Me Discount You)......ugh it's sound so out-dated that I felt that this is the 50th time I heard that song, but still is better than his last single that I had never made it through the whole song because it's just painful to listen even to watch.....will see how will go the 3rd single from Bruno Perry, maybe #3 idk (but will be for sure top 5)

I am so sick of Bruno and his Police cover music. Seriously tired of listening to him on the radio every single damn time I'm in the car. His music honestly makes my head hurt.

Pure Adrenaline

And riri follows trends so that means dance music might be returning for summer  :awesome:

uuuuuugh David Generetta.....RN it's forgettable and basic, Jump would snatched so many weaves

It would have made a great single now, and Crazy Kids this summer. But RCA has no idea what they're doing so....but Thinking of You would be such a summer jam.

I'm still amazed by the fact that they released C'Mon. It barely made it into the top 100 on iTunes when it was released as a promo single. Gosh... why? :fail:

Pure Adrenaline

I KNOWWWWWWWWWWW  :Jase:  :Jase:    :Jase:  Right after DY....LG 2nd single would have fit the ballad trend and after that leaving the top 5 for TOY for the summer  :nooo:

I am so sick of Bruno and his Police cover music. Seriously tired of listening to him on the radio every single damn time I'm in the car. His music honestly makes my head hurt.

ikr  :wtf:  :wtf:  :wtf:  :awkney:

nick4bty

I'm still amazed by the fact that they released C'Mon. It barely made it into the top 100 on iTunes when it was released as a promo single. Gosh... why? :fail:

C'mon after Die Young was a huge mistake. They're practically the same song.

The only song I really want to go Top 10 is Oh La La. God, if Britney manages 2 Top 10's before the release of her actual lead single that'd be awesome. 

SomethingMore

Crazy Kids is one of the best songs from Warrior, but I H-A-T-E will.i.am remix! 

Why did they think it would help the song?

will.i.am is a flop! Scream & Shout was a hit only cause of Britney.

The Queen Of POP, Katy Perry will be back in May with her lead-single 'Double Rainbow' ft Sia! :excited:

hausofmike

Jump is an awful choice for a single. Right Now is already doing good for not being released officially as a single yet.

@ Renegade

None of that is even true :smh: :lmao:

Archived