Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

US Charts Discussion (Gaga single tracking: August)

Americano

Featured Posts

Ozzy8923

Surprisingly no. I was expecting it to leak this weekend. When was the last time a pop singer's lead didn't leak?

I think Diamonds managed to avoid the leak. 

• Replies 19.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

God damn it! That's the third video that's been taken down!  :pukey:

I'll see if I can find you a new link. 

*live thanks

Arturo

I think Diamonds managed to avoid the leak. 

Hm, no, I believe it leaked like a day before it went on iTunes. I remember hearing it on soundcloud one day. Unless that was the day of the single premiere. 

nick4bty

Surprisingly no. I was expecting it to leak this weekend. When was the last time a pop singer's lead didn't leak?

Regardless, in a little over 7 hours from now stations across the country will be playing it on the top of every hour. Sounds like the same radio deal Gaga got with BTW - so I'm expecting Mariah's airplay to be through the roof. If she gets good sales and good streaming it good make a great debut. I'm guessing she'll be performing it on Idol either this week or next week, and hopefully she'll give a few other performances of it. I'm rooting for her!

Arturo

Regardless, in a little over 7 hours from now stations across the country will be playing it on the top of every hour. Sounds like the same radio deal Gaga got with BTW - so I'm expecting Mariah's airplay to be through the roof. If she gets good sales and good streaming it good make a great debut. I'm guessing she'll be performing it on Idol either this week or next week, and hopefully she'll give a few other performances of it. I'm rooting for her!

She's doing GMA :)

I'm really excited to hear it. :excited2:

nick4bty

She's doing GMA :)

I'm really excited to hear it. :excited2:

I'm really glad to see her label isn't treating her like a has-been *coughXtinacough*. Hoping for the next We Belong Together tbh.

Klou

:fail: :fail: :fail:

I'm done posting videos in this thread. Introducing new music to people in this forum is a complete joke.

Ozzy8923

:fail: :fail: :fail:

I'm done posting videos in this thread. Introducing new music to people in this forum is a complete joke.

Did someone say something? :ohno: 

Klou

Did someone say something? :ohno:

No... Just over the time I've been on this site it's hard to get anyone to even just listen to an unknown artist or song. Like Tove Lo for example... I can't even count how many times that was ignored. Just frustrated :grr:

Ozzy8923

No... Just over the time I've been on this site it's hard to get anyone to even just listen to an unknown artist or song. Like Tove Lo for example... I can't even count how many times that was ignored. Just frustrated :grr:

I listened to Tove Lo.  :sweat:

But yeah sometimes people kinda just ignore it.  :shutup:

chris777

post it again sweetie

Klou

I listened to Tove Lo.  :sweat:

But yeah sometimes people kinda just ignore it.  :shutup:

Well thank you :hug:

post it again sweetie

It's okay... I think I'm having male PMS tonight or something. I've just been looking into a lot more unknown artists recently as we wait for ARTPOP.

Do you guys think if C&GI keeps going at the rate its going it'll go Top 5? Cause we already know Mirrors is probably gonna be the next song to go #1.

Arturo

Do you guys think if C&GI keeps going at the rate its going it'll go Top 5? Cause we already know Mirrors is probably gonna be the next song to go #1.

That's Can't Hold Us :awkney:

chris777

I can't wait to see C&GI video!!. i hope it helps to get her in the top 5

Archived