💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

US Charts Discussion (Gaga single tracking: August)

Americano

Featured Posts

hausofmike

Billboard Hot 100: @ddlovato’s Heart Attack dips from #11 to #12 in its 9th week. The song has climbed as high as #10.

• Replies 19.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
nick4bty

I can't believe Carly's song is discounted and she can barely stay in the Top 200.  :toofloppy:

I can't believe Carly's song is discounted and she can barely stay in the Top 200.  :toofloppy:

yep, the same girl with the biggest 2012 single  :classy:

Klou

59. Ellie Goulding - Anything Could Happen

61. Calvin Harris - I Need Your Love (feat. Ellie Goulding)

Kind of awkward ACH is higher than her current single :sweat:

Arturo

So happy that Justin T. got his 2nd consecutive Top 5 hit from this album. Mirrors has a huge chance of going #1 after Can't Hold Us does.

Klou

So happy that Justin T. got his 2nd consecutive Top 5 hit from this album. Mirrors has a huge chance of going #1 after Can't Hold Us does.

It would have to be radio driven for him to overcome Can't Hold Us. Mirrors is a less popular song in general.

Arturo

It would have to be radio driven for him to overcome Can't Hold Us. Mirrors is a less popular song in general.

5 = JUSTIN TIMBERLAKE Mirrors 11586 +464 2919 +132 84.476 +3.173 40 3 5 11586 2919 84.476

Looks like it's going #1 :awkney:

nick4bty

I think it's cool how all of these great songs are getting their turn to go #1. First JGMAR gets a sold 3 weeks, now CHU is going to reign for a little while, then Mirrors should be able to sneak in. I love that. 

Arturo

I think it's cool how all of these great songs are getting their turn to go #1. First JGMAR gets a sold 3 weeks, now CHU is going to reign for a little while, then Mirrors should be able to sneak in. I love that. 

:yes: Definitely refreshing after Harlem Shake :wtf:

That should have never happened. That's not even music :wtf:

Klou

I'm glad you didn't mention When I Was Your Discount

Arturo

#1's of 2013 so far:

Locked Out of Heaven - Bruno Mars (4 consecutive weeks in 2013, 6 consecutive weeks in total, including 2012+2013)

Thrift Shop - Macklemore & Ryan Lewis (6 non consecutive weeks)

Harlem Shake - Baauer (5 consecutive weeks)

When I Was Your Man - Bruno Mars (1 week )

Just Give Me a Reason - P!nk & Nate Ruess (3 consecutive weeks so far)

nick4bty

:yes: Definitely refreshing after Harlem Shake :wtf:

That should have never happened. That's not even music :wtf:

I'm glad you didn't mention When I Was Your Discount

Purposely did not mention these. Those were in the past. The present and future are looking solid. 

Harlem Shake though . . .  :wtf: And WIWYD isn't even that bad of a song, but it's #1 was less deserved than Harlem Shake 

Fizzy

6. Come & Get It - Selena Gomez

“The scars on my mind are on Replay”

A Stan Was Born

Can we discus how da phuck Pinks ass is still a numbah one wit dat beagle lookin dude??? He shuld be playin fetch wit my corgi not singing whiny ass balads!!

Archived