💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

US Charts Discussion (Gaga single tracking: August)

Americano

Featured Posts

HOTRODSGAGA

Gentleman by @psy_oppa tumbles 5-26 this week.

:dies:  :dies:  :dies:

#KingOfPop 

• Replies 19.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
chris777

Still not enough  :shrug:

JGMAR still on top of itunes and higher on radio than CHU

You're kidding right?  :rip:

Can't Hold Us is growing on every single aspect (note the 42% increase on streaming which is the most important factor on the chart) while JGMAR already peaked everywhere except on radio.

JGMAR will drop to #2 next week.

P!nk tallies a third week at No. 1 on the Billboard Hot 100 with "Just Give Me a Reason," featuring fun.'s Nate Ruess.

I was right

:kyle:

chris777

Rihanna's "Stay," featuring Mikky Ekko, jumps 6-3 on the Hot 100 (returning to its peak position), fueled in part by a milestone 2-1  coronation on Radio Songs (134 million, up 4%). The ballad becomes Rihanna's 11th No. 1 on Radio Songs, tying her with Mariah Carey for the most leaders dating to the BDS-based chart's December 1990 inception. Usher ranks third with seven Radio Songs No. 1s, followed by Ludacris and Kanye West, each with six, and 50 Cent, Beyonce, Boyz II Men, Bruno Mars and Katy Perry (five each).

:woot:

WarriorPrince

I was right

:kyle:

noooooooooooooo  :lmao:

i was expecting you to forget about that post  :rip:

Klou

Well... we can squash the possibility of PSY being the next King of Pop :megaflop:

Pure Adrenaline

idk. I'll wait until the single impacts. this fanbase is terrible at chart predictions. (except for Magoo)

THISSSS

cough One More Night cough.

Oops 

And all other singles from their last album...like r thry even srs Daylight had over 100M AI and wasn't even in the top 15 by that time  :awkney:  :awkney:  :awkney:  :awkney:   :megaflop:

Gentleman by @psy_oppa tumbles 5-26 this week.

And he was glad and relieved that the song wasn't flop  :toofunga:  

It's much more fun to have hizophrenia... u never get lonely

WarriorPrince

And he was glad and relieved that the song wasn't flop  :toofunga:  

this  :dies:

CoolTrainerTerry

65. Calvin Harris - I Need Your Love (feat. Ellie Goulding)

79. Ellie Goulding - Anything Could Happen :omg:

Does anyone know if ACH was performed on a TV show or something? This song will never die :flutter:

Awesome it worked! Thanks so much :hug:

It was in New Girl last night.

Maybe Glee? :huh:

It was performed like months ago.

But Clarity will be performed on Glee. Expect a rise people.

Don't expect too much. Glee has lost a lot of steam.

VforVendetta

Noone believed me when I said that PSY would flop and that his career in the US will be over soon...

I'm interested to see what Zedd selects as the third single from Clarity. These are the three options he has:

1) Fall Into the Sky f/ Ellie Goulding
Pro: People know who Ellie Goulding is
Con: The song is mostly instrumental and the production is very heavy...perhaps too heavy for pop radio

2) Follow You Down f/ Bright Lights

Pros: Very pop, nice production for a dance/pop song (not too heavy for pop radio). Definitely the most commercial of the three.
Con: Nobody knows who Bright Lights is. Not saying this is a BAD thing (after all, most people didn't know of Foxes before Clarity) but it's not something the song has going for it

3) Lost at Sea f/ Ryan Tedder
Pros: EVERYONE knows Ryan Tedder/OneRepublic. This could really help the song chart.
Con: Not the best song on the album, and a rather weak single choice. However, it still has Ryan

Morphine Prince

I'm interested to see what Zedd selects as the third single from Clarity. These are the three options he has:

Con: The song is mostly instrumental and the production is very heavy...perhaps too heavy for pop radio

Pros: Very pop, nice production for a dance/pop song (not too heavy for pop radio). Definitely the most commercial of the three.

Con: Nobody knows who Bright Lights is. Not saying this is a BAD thing (after all, most people didn't know of Foxes before Clarity) but it's not something the song has going for it

Pros: EVERYONE knows Ryan Tedder/OneRepublic. This could really help the song chart.

Con: Not the best song on the album, and a rather weak single choice. However, it still has Ryan

I'd be happy with 1 and 2 but Ellie Goulding might get him more attention!

I'd be happy with 1 and 2 but Ellie Goulding might get him more attention!

Have you heard the song? Don't get me wrong, it's fantastic, but the production is VERY heavy. It has a double drop

Harry

Should make Gaga's Stache remix official and release that tbh :nails:

Archived