Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

US Charts Discussion (Gaga single tracking: August)

Americano

Featured Posts

• Replies 19.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Scheisse could have been a summer bomb, still don't get why Interscope didn't release it at least as an European single... Y&I in the US and Scheisse in Europe. perfect :nooo:

nick4bty

Scheisse could have been a summer bomb, still don't get why Interscope didn't release it at least as an European single... Y&I in the US and Scheisse in Europe. perfect :nooo:

You can't be serious.

Anyways, did CHU really sell enough this weekend to beat JGMAR? The latter was #1 for 5 days, CHU for two, but I guess both have been really close the whole time so it's possible.

Thirteen

At least we're not back to MTN :awkney:

Pure Adrenaline

At least we're not back to MTN :awkney:

MTN should've been #1 thought  :reductive:

:derpga:  :derpga:  :lolgaga:  :laughga:

It's much more fun to have hizophrenia... u never get lonely

You can't be serious.

Why? Scheisse would have done much better than Y&I in Europe if it was released.

CrownClown

Why? Scheisse would have done much better than Y&I in Europe if it was released.

This

Thirteen

I guess Schiesse would have been the most succesful BTW single in Europe if it had been released, but we should move on.

Anyways, did CHU really sell enough this weekend to beat JGMAR? The latter was #1 for 5 days, CHU for two, but I guess both have been really close the whole time so it's possible.

The second and third versions of CHU at #286 and #315 make the difference to overhaul JGMAR, each adding about 3%

A lot better yes

Blank Space

I can't deal that there isn't new Gaga songs on iTunes or leaked somewhere in the deep internet, secret locked with password folders :emo:

Zedd f*cking loves me.

2VxGABX.jpg?1

Meanwhile, Clarity is still getting healthy radio updates every day currently sits at #51 on iTunes. PRAYING that these updates continue for another two weeks, since the song is getting performed on Glee season finale.

Archived