Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

US Charts Discussion (Gaga single tracking: August)

Americano

Featured Posts

Not bad at all... they sells more albums than Rihanna, have more fans and f*ck each other.. I think they're more than OK :omfgaga:

:rip:

I`m not here for another album by these guys  :eww:

• Replies 19.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
WarriorPrince

Hopefully Adam Lambert's next album (which could come out this year) will smash harder than Trespassing.

It's a shame to look at Trespassing numbers. It underperformed so much even with a #1 album and with such a quality production.

HOTRODSGAGA

Hopefully Adam Lambert's next album (which could come out this year) will smash harder than Trespassing.

It's a shame to look at Trespassing numbers. It underperformed so much even with a #1 album and with such a quality production.

But he had the worst lead single EVER. He should have kicked off his era with Running imo. :yes: 

WarriorPrince

Apparently Right Now is Rih's next single.

Our faves are not ready for the slayage.

But he had the worst lead single EVER. He should have kicked off his era with Running imo. :yes:

I love Better Than I Know Myself, but i do agree it shouldnt have been the lead single.

Pop That Lock and Cuckoo should have been release as lead imo

Rihanna's dance hits aren't even worth to compare with my country's dance music :smh: Funny how our country lives for dance music, but Rihanna's biggest hit here is..diamonds :lmao: Romanian dance music >>>>>

Inna is quite big there right? I love some of her songs.

I guess Romania knows what generic dance hits are.  :hor: 

anyway, here's me rooting for the success of I Need Your Love. If the generic Sweet Nothing became a hit in the US, INYL deserves to smash hard.

also, Icona Pop needs to rise in the Billboard Hot 100. They deserve it tbh.

Mariano

anyway, here's me rooting for the success of I Need Your Love. If the generic Sweet Nothing became a hit in the US, INYL deserves to smash hard.

also, Icona Pop needs to rise in the Billboard Hot 100. They deserve it tbh.

Although I love INYL I think It is way more generic than Sweet Nothing ...  and I hope it will go top 10 but I'm kinda tired of It .. I've been listen to it so much and now with the boring video :X

Although I love INYL I think It is way more generic than Sweet Nothing ...  and I hope it will go top 10 but I'm kinda tired of It .. I've been listen to it so much and now with the boring video :X

I think Sweet Nothing's dance breakdown is the generic part. Florence's flawless vocals outshined that part though.

I'm not really fond of Calvin Harris' production. I just want Ellie Goulding to become famous in the US, especially with Anything Could Happen suddenly being pulled on the plug by Interscope.

Ewww why is right now riri's next single?

Jump slays your faves, and destroys right now.

WarriorPrince

inb4 Right Now goes #1 selling 5M in the US

it might be better but it's too s-xual lyrically to be a bigger hit than Right Now

Plus Right Now is pretty basic and a easy club banger so it screams hit all over the place

Rih's management is ensuring that she will get a hit with that generic song before she releases her new album this November 2013.  :lolgaga:

CrownClown

Twerking to Right Now right now  :bunny: smash coming

I'm so ready to be slayed :legend:

After Right Now she needs to release Jump then phresh out the runways, and finish the era with What Now

Just like Rihanna :hor:

Alexandra Stan >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Inna

Archived