💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

US Charts Discussion (Gaga single tracking: August)

Americano

Featured Posts

Mariano

If she debuts the music video along with the song on iTunes i'm pretty sure she will.

She could pull off +200K, little first week radio support and good first week views with no problem.

She will pull off 600k+, big first week radio support + amazing first week views on the audio..  there is no need with debuting the MV with the song.. 

• Replies 19.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
WarriorPrince

She will pull off 600k+, big first week radio support + amazing first week views on the audio..  there is no need with debuting the MV with the song.. 

600K?  :rip:

8. JUSTIN TIMBERLAKE – Mirrors: 95.176 (+4.458) â–²
SELENA GOMEZ – Come & Get It: 33.441 (+2.192)

**** the rest  :whitney:

Mariano

600K?  :rip:

We're talking about the lead single right ?

Born This Way sold 420k in 3 days, then it sold 540k the full week.

We are waiting for ARTPOP since forever, If she releases the lead on Monday, It has a chance to pull the biggest debute and overall week for a song since the digital era, I am pretty sure she will do atleast 550k

WarriorPrince

We're talking about the lead single right ?

Born This Way sold 420k in 3 days, then it sold 540k the full week.

We are waiting for ARTPOP since forever, If she releases the lead on Monday, It has a chance to pull the biggest debute and overall week for a song since the digital era, I am pretty sure she will do atleast 550k

The thing is, we're not in a post TFM era. She has zero hype outside the fanbase and unless she pulls off something inovative with lots of promo she wont even pass 350k imo.

hausofmike

:lmao: Derulo dropping like a fly despite radio support

Will.i.Am (Interscope) 20-25k

Snoop Lion (RCA) 18-21k

Poor Snoop :lmao:

Mariano

The thing is, we're not in a post TFM era. She has zero hype outside the fanbase and unless she pulls off something inovative with lots of promo she wont even pass 350k imo.

We can bet If you want :)  If Taylor Swift can pull such numbers with her lead single, surely Gaga can do better ! And If she release the song out of the blue, OK but If she announce it 2 weeks in advance .. she will surprise you I guess..

Pure Adrenaline

Apparently Gentlemen only got 14M views in the US

good there's some hope for America then.....hope all the hype is dead now and nobody gonna mention him again never......like ever  :awkney:  

It's much more fun to have hizophrenia... u never get lonely

One which d--g are you currently? "Born This Way" was preceded by one of the biggest eras in the 2000's, while we're after the letdown (don't want to start a MTN discussion again) of "Yoü and I" WW and "Marry The Night" in the US. They should have perform well for an artist like her, it's stupid to blame radio not supporting it, when it did. The only reason MTN flopped was the backlash caused by the video for "Alejandro" and way more by "Born This Way" and "Judas".

So it's stupid to say there's any buzz around her outside her fanbase. You can only see the craze here and other sites, but that won't transform into general interest. General public won't jump on this single, don't matter how 'generic' or at least radio-friendly it will be. I'm that kind who set low expectations and I'm always happy when it well past my predictions. Sure the new single won't do 600k in its first week, not even 500k. If they release it on Tuesday it can get around 450k with good promo, but no more.

Pure Adrenaline

My predictions for Macklemore:

Thrift Shop: 8M

Can't Hold Us: 3.5M

Third Single: 2M

Same Love: 500K

The Heist: 1M

All time chart:

21  EMINEM LOVE THE WAY YOU LIE 5836601

29  MACKLEMORE & RYAN LEWIS FEAT. THRIFT SHOP 5506724

Two white rappers dominating the rap music industry  :emma: And the most talented one coming for that #1

uuuuh you predictions about TS are little to the extreme I think  :awkney:  I'm giving it 7.2 in it;s best

and I think that CHU will be his Poker Face it will snatch TS's weave  :bunny:

It's much more fun to have hizophrenia... u never get lonely

chris777

One which d--g are you currently? "Born This Way" was preceded by one of the biggest eras in the 2000's, while we're after the letdown (don't want to start a MTN discussion again) of "Yoü and I" WW and "Marry The Night" in the US. They should have perform well for an artist like her, it's stupid to blame radio not supporting it, when it did. The only reason MTN flopped was the backlash caused by the video for "Alejandro" and way more by "Born This Way" and "Judas".

So it's stupid to say there's any buzz around her outside her fanbase. You can only see the craze here and other sites, but that won't transform into general interest. General public won't jump on this single, don't matter how 'generic' or at least radio-friendly it will be. I'm that kind who set low expectations and I'm always happy when it well past my predictions. Sure the new single won't do 600k in its first week, not even 500k. If they release it on Tuesday it can get around 450k with good promo, but no more.

Lies.

MTN flopped because the song itself and the video didn't please the GP. Don't blame other singles and music videos

hausofmike

Lies.

MTN flopped because the song itself and the video didn't please the GP. Don't blame other singles and music videos

Archived