Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

US Charts Discussion (Gaga single tracking: August)

Americano

Featured Posts

chris777

So Daft Punk's debut shows that Come & Get It would be Selena's first top 20 song and that also solo..

Her highest was a group collaboration "Send it On" that reached #20, and with The Scene the highest was "Who Says" that reached #21.

:party: :party: :party:

Most likely  :excited2:

• Replies 19.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Fizzy

Selena is falling on iTunes !! :( :( :(

#14, Please video come soon, atleast reach top 10! Please! :(

“The scars on my mind are on Replay”

WarriorPrince

We can pretty much be sure that Can't Hold Us will be #1 next week.  :worship:

Both of my faves reaching #1 with both of their first two singles  :clap:

HOTRODSGAGA

Apparently Gentlemen only got 14M views in the US

:awkney: 

Considering this video already got more the views than all dem Born This Way videos, can you imagine how much gaga's US views would be embarrassing? 

WarriorPrince

Considering this video already got more the views than all dem Born This Way videos, can you imagine how much gaga's US views would be embarrassing? 

The thing is, Gaga sells her songs and has radio support.  :emma:

hausofmike

K-pop star PSY blasts into the Hot 100's top 10 (12-5) with "Gentleman," which wins top Streaming and Digital Gainer honors following its first full week of availability. The song follows his breakout U.S. hit "Gangnam Style," which became the first video ever to reach 1 billion views worldwide. (It now stands at 1.6 billion.) "Gangnam" peaked at No. 2 on the Hot 100 for seven weeks last fall (before YouTube data began contributing to the chart) and has sold 4.5 million downloads.

"Gentleman" bounds into the Hot 100's top 10 fueled primarily by a 60% gain in streaming, as it tallies a second week at No. 1 on Streaming Songs with 13.9 million U.S. streams. It had registered 8.6 million streams in the U.S. in just shy of two days since its posting (on April 13) in last week's chart tracking period. (Now up to 216 million YouTube views worldwide [as of this posting], the song set the mark for the most views [18.9 million] for a video in its first day on the site, according to sources at YouTube, as previously reported. The Hot 100, however, counts only U.S. views in its weekly tabulation.)

"Gentleman" also debuts at No. 20 on Digital Songs with 72,000 downloads sold, a 167% improvement over its sum last week, which encompassed less than three days following its digital release on April 12.

Without official radio promotion, "Gentleman" is receiving only minimal airplay so far. Its 65 plays in the April 15-21 BDS tracking week rank it at the lower end of the 100 most-played mainstream top 40 tracks in that span.

"Gentleman" concurrently lifts 2-1 on Dance/Electronic Songs.

only 3.8 million BTW (6 weeks at #1, over 100m AI)

only 2.6 million EDGE (over 100m AI, #3 debut)

.6 million MTN (flop)

.8 million Judas (#10 debut)

hmmmmm

chris777

Not sure.

Maybe a 50% - 60% of Gaga youtube views are from the US. Like Rihanna and Katy Perry

With Psy is different, His main market is not the US

HOTRODSGAGA

And awards....Music awards....not just VMAs :emma: 

WarriorPrince

only 3.8 million BTW (6 weeks at #1, over 100m AI)

only 2.6 million EDGE (over 100m AI, #3 debut)

.6 million MTN (flop)

.8 million Judas (#10 debut)

Yoü and I is over 2.1M (i'd risk to say 2.3M by now). Gentleman won't even outsell Judas.

And both Judas and Marry The Night will end up having more radio support.

HOTRODSGAGA

Not sure.

Maybe a 50% - 60% of Gaga youtube views are from the US. Like Rihanna and Katy Perry

With Psy is different, His main market is not the US

idk about that, but If 14M views are enough to get a top5 hit....Gaga is so gonna get that #1 debut. 

With a promoted VEVO audio, a nice radio deal and a devoted fanbase to buy the single, gagz will snatch dem weaves. 

Fizzy

I just found that T-Pain has a single out called "COME & GET IT". Lol :D

“The scars on my mind are on Replay”

WarriorPrince

idk, if 14M views are enough to have a top5 hit .... Gaga is so gonna get that #1 debut.  

If she debuts the music video along with the song on iTunes i'm pretty sure she will.

She could pull off +200K, little first week radio support and good first week views with no problem.

HOTRODSGAGA

If she debuts the music video along with the song on iTunes i'm pretty sure she will.

She could pull off +200K, little first week radio support and good first week views with no problem.

ummmmm it'd be better is she released just an audio the first week, then the video after 1.5 weeks...to maintain the hype.. 

WarriorPrince

My predictions for Macklemore:

Thrift Shop: 8M

Can't Hold Us: 3.5M

Third Single: 2M

Same Love: 500K

The Heist: 1M

All time chart:

21  EMINEM LOVE THE WAY YOU LIE 5836601

29  MACKLEMORE & RYAN LEWIS FEAT. THRIFT SHOP 5506724

Two white rappers dominating the rap music industry  :emma: And the most talented one coming for that #1

Archived