💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

US Charts Discussion (Gaga single tracking: August)

Americano

Featured Posts

Gentleman hitting #1 would be a great pay-off for PSY's Gangnam Style being literally deprived of that HOT 100 top spot last year.  :dies:

• Replies 19.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Dangerous Man

I think it was Empire State of Mind which did it first since it's around the last quarter of 2009 (around November / December) when Bad Romance peaked at #2, the same time that the Jay Z / Alicia Keys collaboration was dominating the HOT 100 for 5 consecutive weeks. And then by the start of 2010, Ke$ha's Tik Tok took over like a storm with a nine-week reign atop the HOT 100, making the chances of Bad Romance hitting #1 much less.  :shrug:

then the Karma happened, Diamonds and LOOH blocked Die Young. :teehee:

seems nostalgic. :lmao:

"A little less conversation and a little more touch my body."

That's true.  :rofl:

nick4bty

I mean, just because Girl On Fire didn't hit Top 10 doesn't mean it was hugely successful. I dont think anyone thought it would be as successful as it was. It passed 2 million in sales and was a huge radio pretty much all fall and into early this year. I'd say that's perfectly good enough for Alicia Keys. 

Ray of Light

If this goes #1 without radio support and poor digital sales... idk :lmao:

I will go on strike

mariahhair.gif

Dangerous Man

They shouldn't block any Gaga songs if they don't want to taste her illuminati powers. :evil:

I will go on strike

mariahhair.gif

OMG! Gentleman tops Hot100! :omg:

full article:

:troll:

They shouldn't block any Gaga songs if they don't want to taste her illuminati powers. :evil:

It would be really interesting once Katy Perry or Adele release their new music material since both of them did block Gaga from those #1s in 2011. 

Dangerous Man

It would be really interesting once Katy Perry or Adele release their new music material since both of them did block Gaga from those #1s in 2011. 

Haha. :rofl:

VforVendetta

Guys, do you think that TGT can hit #1? I honestly believe it, if the song is good. It has the support of two funbases and it is a legendary collaboration.

Mariano

TGT is great song :) It is so catchy and non pretentious unlike Gaga's other work ... I think  Cher should release her lead single soon, then Gaga release her lead single in the beginning of the summer and In the end of the summer Cher can release TGT ft. Gaga.. then on the VMAs Gaga can perform her 2nd single ..

WarriorPrince

And Girl On Fire was blocked at #11 :lmao:

:legend:

Over on the Digital Songs chart, P!nk remains at No. 1 with "Just Give Me a Reason" (featuring Nate Ruess), selling another 262,000 (down 7%). Macklemore & Ryan Lewis' "Can't Hold Us" is steady at No. 2 with 245,000, but earns the largest percentage gain in the top 10: it's up by 17%.

Rihanna's "Stay" (featuring Mikky Ekko) climbs 4-3 (162,000; down 8%), Macklemore & Ryan Lewis' "Thrift Shop" rises 5-4 (147,000; down 12%) and Justin Timberlake's "Mirrors" ascends 8-5 (142,000; up 12%).

Florida Georgia Line's "Cruise" slides 3-6 (129,000; down 28%), Bruno Mars' "When I Was Your Man" dips 6-7 (128,000; down 23%), Icona Pop's "I Love It" (featuring Charli XCX) is up 10-8 (127,000; up 9%) and Imagine Dragons' "Radioactive" is a non-mover at No. 9 (just under 127,000; up 2%).

Daft Punk earns the highest debut of the week, as its new "Get Lucky" (featuring Pharrell Williams) bows at No. 10 with 113,000. It's the best sales week for any single by the electronic/dance duo. "Get Lucky" arrives with only three days of sales, as it was released on Friday,

http://www.billboard.com/articles/news/1559180/fall-out-boy-tops-kid-cudi-on-billboard-200-chart

Thirteen

8. MACKLEMORE & RYAN... Can't Hold Us f/R... 95.858 (+2.831) 

9. JUSTIN TIMBERLAKE Mirrors 93.856 (+4.369)

JT coming for that #1 :legend:

Archived