💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

US Charts Discussion (Gaga single tracking: August)

Americano

Featured Posts

• Replies 19.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Morphine Prince

Treasure is the next Unorthodox Jukebok single. Bruno might get his 3rd #1  :deadbanana:

That's awesome! That song deserves to be a single!

MANiCURE1295

Do we have any sort of idea how much of an impact Psy's GM views will make in him charting?

Having a new chart-topper every week would be completely exciting at this point, all thanks to that incredibly long chart run of Thrift Shop at #1. With that said, I would not honestly mind for a new #1 after JGMAR's stint at the top spot of the HOT 100. And the week after next too.  :rofl:

But with JGMAR still at #1 in iTunes, she might just have a decent long run at the top of the HOT 100 chart, which is well-deserving for her, regardless of my recent liking to one-week chart-toppers brought by the memories of late 2010. 

Mirrors at #3 and Stay at #7 in iTunes. Keep that longevity in selling. And same goes for Bruno Mars' former one-week chart leader. And if I Love It being at #4 is any indication for a future smash hit, then congratulations to Icona Pop for that long climb. Hopefully, we're seeing a future #1 there. :clap:

nick4bty

None of P!nk's #1s have stayed #1 for more than a week. If JGMAR is #1 next week, that'll be a record for her, which would be great to see. It's remaining strong on iTunes, growing on radio, and even doing well in streaming (which has always been P!nk's weak spot), so it's all well deserved for sure.

The only other possible #1 is Psy, based solely on YouTube views. But it's hard to determine how many are coming from the U.S. He's already down to #29 on iTunes and has no radio support so it's really hard to tell.

But I'm pulling for P!nk, I really want her to have that shining moment for awhile. Wouldn't it be hysterical if JGMAR ends up being this year's One More Night, cockblocking Psy from the #1 for weeks? Not gonna lie, I would LOVE to see that happen.

Arturo

Having a new chart-topper every week would be completely exciting at this point, all thanks to that incredibly long chart run of Thrift Shop at #1. With that said, I would not honestly mind for a new #1 after JGMAR's stint at the top spot of the HOT 100. And the week after next too.  :rofl:

But with JGMAR still at #1 in iTunes, she might just have a decent long run at the top of the HOT 100 chart, which is well-deserving for her, regardless of my recent liking to one-week chart-toppers brought by the memories of late 2010. 

Mirrors at #3 and Stay at #7 in iTunes. Keep that longevity in selling. And same goes for Bruno Mars' former one-week chart leader. And if I Love It being at #4 is any indication for a future smash hit, then congratulations to Icona Pop for that long climb. Hopefully, we're seeing a future #1 there. :clap:

Seeing #1's from the 20th century makes me wish that the charts were like that now. They had so many #1's in a year back then. Songs rarely dominated for more than 5 weeks.

Seeing #1's from the 20th century makes me wish that the charts were like that now. They had so many #1's in a year back then. Songs rarely dominated for more than 5 weeks.

Same here. I could not imagine something like a Black Eyed Peas' run atop the HOT 100 chart ever again. I mean, 26 consecutive weeks at #1? I think I could not ever accept that to happen again, even if it would be Gaga or anyone of my favourite artists simply because chart leaders with too much reign at #1 are plain exhausting and eventually boring.  

chris777

Same here. I could not imagine something like a Black Eyed Peas' run atop the HOT 100 chart ever again. I mean, 26 consecutive weeks at #1? I think I could not ever accept that to happen again, even if it would be Gaga or anyone of my favourite artists simply because chart leaders with too much reign at #1 are plain exhausting and eventually boring.  

This  :tea:

With five consecutives weeks at #1 is enough. Maybe six or seven weeks at #1  but nonconsecutives

nick4bty

Unless you were Mariah Carey. 

wiltedbliss

Fall down is falling down on itunes :noparty::troll:

I'm still sad but cant say I didnt see it coming ( I mean, its will.i.am)

Hopefully, the video will help it

Archived