:

:

:

US Charts Discussion (Gaga single tracking: August)

Americano

Featured Posts

Arturo

Same here. My most fave single from UJ so far. :legend:

:woot:

---------

and in case you guys haven't seen this slayage yet:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uNKZxjg_IzE

:legend:

MJ is that you?

I did not realize that Daft Punk has a loyal and huge fanbase for their new single to be at #1 in iTunes until now. It's the first time I've listened to Get Lucky. And I find it really good. Impressively good. Guess, one-week chart-toppers seem to be the trend I would want in the HOT 100 chart, well at least for a while. From Bruno Mars to P!nk and possibly PSY with his viral YouTube hit, it reminds me of the last quarter of 2010 when there's almost a new song from a different artist being atop the HOT 100. I kind of miss that.  :dies:

I didn't realize Daft Punk was so huge either!

I've heard of them and heard their old songs but I had no idea they were so .....relevant :smh:

• Replies 19.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Dangerous Man

MJ is that you?

inb4 Klou, nick4bty and others bash Bruno. :teehee:

"A little less conversation and a little more touch my body."

nick4bty

MJ is that you?

I didn't realize Daft Punk was so huge either!

I've heard of them and heard their old songs but I had no idea they were so .....relevant :smh:

Yes, because if MJ lent his soul to one person on this entire earth, it would be Discount Mars 

inb4 Klou, nick4bty and others bash Bruno. :teehee:

I read your post first and then bashed him on purpose. Hope you enjoy my comment  :hor:

Pop Art

I really hope the low chart positions of the few EDM songs that are charting isn't an indication of ARTPOP's success. Even the one's that have peaked well haven't been smashes, which is what I'm hoping GaGa has.

Ray of Light

I love Get Lucky! Although I expect it to peak in its first week... but it would be amazing if it blew up :flutter:

Just heard Get Lucky on the radio. It sounds good and different from what is currently being played on the radio

Edit: the radio host just said that its the best song ever and now he's playing it again. 2 times in a row

EarnYourLeather

What kind of cheap ass crap is that?! :rofl:

Have you seen the "Scream and Shout" commercial?  :dies:

Dangerous Man

Yes, because if MJ lent his soul to one person on this entire earth, it would be Discount Mars 

I read your post first and then bashed him on purpose. Hope you enjoy my comment  :hor:

I didn't enjoy it. The bash you made was kind of boring. I know you can do better than that. :hor:

"A little less conversation and a little more touch my body."

RabbitHeart

Is bashing Bruno for that discount a thing now? Didn't he discount to go #1 once? And hasn't Gaga discounted before? I'm confused :redface:

Anyway, Treasure will slay so much harder than WIWYM hopefully.

And is that Cups song from Pitch Perfect charting because I just found out they have a music vid for it :eek:

nick4bty

I didn't enjoy it. The bash you made was kind of boring. I know you can do better than that. :hor:

****, you're right. I'll try harder next time! 

APPLAUSE4YOU

A little late but I couldn't be more content with P!nk's number 1 this week. My baby is snatching weaves and she doesn't even need a reason. :legend:

CoolTrainerTerry

Prior to the song's release as a single, the song debuted at number 64 on the Hot 100. After spending eleven weeks on the chart, the song was finally released on radio debuting at number 40 on the Pop songs chart. As of April, all versions of the song have sold 584,000 downloads.

Is bashing Bruno for that discount a thing now? Didn't he discount to go #1 once? And hasn't Gaga discounted before? I'm confused :redface:

Anyway, Treasure will slay so much harder than WIWYM hopefully.

And is that Cups song from Pitch Perfect charting because I just found out they have a music vid for it :eek:

Archived