Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

US Charts Discussion (Gaga single tracking: August)

Americano

Featured Posts

Just goes to show how little people care about Ke$ha. She has hardly any fans and even her label doesn't care about her. 

And now she's not even on the charts. Teenage Dream is selling more weekly copies than Warrior and it's been out for like three years. :smh:

• Replies 19.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Arturo

Just goes to show how little people care about Ke$ha. She has hardly any fans and even her label doesn't care about her. 

And now she's not even on the charts. Teenage Dream is selling more weekly copies than Warrior and it's been out for like three years. :smh:

I mean we should have saw it coming. 3.3M twitter followers? :megaflop:

Morphine Prince

I like how all these flops are being swept away and then Gaga will come in and ruin lives and careers again. 

A 3rd and possibly even 4th single from Warrior definitely wouldn't hurt especially with those album sales. They'll only help the album sell more consistently for a longer time even if it means the next single(s) is/are moderate hit(s).

Even wikipedia says "Just a Fool" is Lotus's 2nd and final single :lmao:

What a mess lol. :smh: It was a big mistake for her not to release Let There Be Love, but I guess she/the label just didn't want to deal with another Bionic and aborted early.

I mean we should have saw it coming. 3.3M twitter followers? :megaflop:

That's it? :udidnt:

I still just can't get over it though! Warrior is FULL of hit-worthy stuff. She could have pumped out at least three more singles.

Arturo

What a mess lol. :smh: It was a big mistake for her not to release Let There Be Love, but I guess she/the label just didn't want to deal with another Bionic and aborted early.

That should have been the 1st single. Sounds like a smash.

Love your avi btw!

I still just can't get over it though! Warrior is FULL of hit-worthy stuff. She could have pumped out at least three more singles.

Definitely. Anyway, although Lotus is officially done, I think RCA should try with Ke$ha. At least she got a hit this era.

Brainiac

is she really not putting out any more singles after c'mon??? :megaflop: ohh and read check your PM's por favor :spin:

That should have been the 1st single. Sounds like a smash.

Love your avi btw!

Definitely. Anyway, although Lotus is officially done, I think RCA should try with Ke$ha. At least she got a hit this era.

Agreed... it was perfect for radio. And thank you so much! :heart:

BROSEIDON

Thinking of You

Crazy Kids

Only Wanna Dance With You

Supernatural

Last Goodbye

Those are her best options. And with how the top 10 is looking right now, Last Goodbye would be her best bet and could smash with a semi decent video and promotion.

nick4bty

Last Goodbye or Thinking of You could smash. I can't believe her label wouldn't put out one or both of those. 

So, has anyone else been bombarded with New Kids on the Block ads on YT promoting their latest record, 10? How much do you think they'll scan first week? Take your guesses! 

I say around 50K-70K. :emma: 

Selena didn't even get in the top 10 and it's already getting dark red updates :lmao:

Arturo

Selena didn't even get in the top 10 and it's already getting dark red updates :lmao:

It's not on the front page of iTunes and isn't scheduled for release until Aprl 9th :hor:

nick4bty

They rush-released it because it leaked. Not Selena's fault, and I actually think it's performing admirably at the moment. It'll be Top 10 by Tuesday.

Archived