💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
other

July 24 (2022) - Paris, FR

NewUsername

Featured Posts

totalhate

Yep, I think Live Nation will still wait until end of June to make an announcement. It's the way the work, sad but true.

mezzanine

my chromatica hype is going downhill lol... nothing big coming up, no news about a tour that will probably happen in summer 2021... anyways

ViviLittleM
5 minutes ago, mezzanine said:

my chromatica hype is going downhill lol... nothing big coming up, no news about a tour that will probably happen in summer 2021... anyways

I don’t think it’ll even happen :billie:

• Sad 2

Clarity

Guys just so u know, for those who are still expecting the show happening in July lmao there is a soccer match (PSG thing) the 24th of July in the Stade de France :vegas: let’s dance our asses off in the golden circle with Neymar :ally:

• LMAO 3

TortureMeOnReplay
3 minutes ago, Clarity said:

Guys just so u know, for those who are still expecting the show happening in July lmao there is a soccer match (PSG thing) the 24th of July in the Stade de France :vegas: let’s dance our asses off in the golden circle with Neymar :ally:

With an audience? That's the real question. 

L E O

So rumor has it (I've seen on social media, so I have nothing to back it up) that the postponement news are coming tomorrow. I sure hope it's true, it's about time!

• Thanks 3

Clarity
17 minutes ago, justhislife said:

With an audience? That's the real question. 

Maybe with some social distances ? Or no audience at all. But I hardly imagine a full capacity in the stade de france next month! 

12 minutes ago, L E O said:

So rumor has it (I've seen on social media, so I have nothing to back it up) that the postponement news are coming tomorrow. I sure hope it's true, it's about time!

I do have hope for some news tomorrow I can’t handle people asking if the show is happening or no every single day in french groups :interestinga: (even though it’s clear for months that it won’t happen) 

• Thanks 2

MiQuenDroid
Just now, Clarity said:

I do have hope for some news tomorrow I can’t handle people asking if the show is happening or no every single day in french groups :interestinga: (even though it’s clear for months that it won’t happen) 

I'm fed up of my parents, they're asking me EVERY DAY :selena:

All I ever wanted was love...
  • Like 1

HermioneT
3 minutes ago, MiQuenDroid said:

Same!

I also really need the announcement to reschedule my days off from work:saladga: 

She / hers
  • Like 2

mezzanine
24 minutes ago, L E O said:

thanks a lot for this info, did the rumours come from a forum, someone that works at LN maybe?

Clarity
5 minutes ago, MiQuenDroid said:

hopefully tomorrow they will stop asking and all the LM still expecting to see Gaga next month will be mad omg :billie:

• Like 1
  • LMAO 1

MiQuenDroid
Just now, Clarity said:

hopefully tomorrow they will stop asking and all the LM still expecting to see Gaga next month will be mad omg :billie:

I hope!!!

All I ever wanted was love...

NewUsername
2 hours ago, L E O said:

spill the tea, what's the source?

• NewUsername changed the title to July 24 (2022) - Paris, FR