šŸ’™ HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT šŸ’š

other

July 24 (2022) - Paris, FR

NewUsername

Featured Posts

L E O

I'm 100% sure the tour will have to be delayed. The concert is only 4 months away, with no improvment in sight for the virus, there is NO way they'll have time to create and build the stage, rehearse, rearrange the songs, etc etc

I highly hope they'll find a way to make it work for september, but I got a strong feeling we'll have to wait next summer. WHICH IS FINE TBH, I'M STILL NOT OVER HAVING MY JWT DATES CANCELLED, so as long as she's coming, I don't care when is it!

Edited by L E O
  • Like 5

ThisBitch

Mid october is the final option ifĀ she wants to doĀ it this year, weather wise... But the summer of 2021 is the most safe bet!

24 minutes ago, L E O said:

I highly hope they'll find a way to make it work for september, but I got a strong feeling we'll have to wait next summer. WHICH IS FINE TBH, I'M STILL NOT OVER HAVING MY JWT DATES CANCELLED, so as long as she's coming, I don't care when is it!

Just can't believe she's still planning to see us on the road this summer šŸ˜‚

Edited by ThisBitch

L E O
5 minutes ago, ThisBitch said:

Mid october is the final option is she wants do to it this year, weather wise... But the summer of 2021 is the most safe bet!

Just can't believe she's still planning to see us on the road this summer šŸ˜‚

I honnestly think she's well aware that it's most likely impossible, but told us that anyway to make the delay of the album more tolerableĀ :ladyhaha:

• Like 1
  • LMAO 1

Spock

have they already started sending out the normal tickets or just those plastic ones? :oprah:Ā 

who will love me when the night is over

L E O
11 minutes ago, ViviLittleM said:

If they postpone it better be for SeptemberĀ just like in 2012Ā 

That would be amazingĀ :bradley:

But I don't believe it, that would be too much luckĀ :bradley:

ThisBitch
23 minutes ago, ViviLittleM said:

If they postpone it better be for SeptemberĀ just like in 2012Ā 

Let's all pray for September!

Btw, am I the only one who suspects Ariana to join Gaga on this tour?

Juanlittlem
33 minutes ago, MonsterY said:

When do you think the cancellation or deferral will be announced?

She'll announce it in late April-May, when her team realises that the virus isn't going anywhere soon and announce the delay of the album again.

Dejare de quererte cuando un pintor sordo pinte el sonido de un pƩtalo al caer en el suelo de cristal de un castillo que no existe.

Juanlittlem
On 3/27/2020 at 10:34 PM, Spock said:

have they already started sending out the normal tickets or just those plastic ones? :oprah:Ā 

I had my normal ticket sent and it was supposed to get here this past friday but since they had a wrong address they're sending it back to Ticketmaster France :cryga:
At least my other ticket with the billet collector is supposed to get delivered this next days, let's hope they got the right address this time :lolga:

Dejare de quererte cuando un pintor sordo pinte el sonido de un pƩtalo al caer en el suelo de cristal de un castillo que no existe.

Miaou

Be prepared to see the show in ParisĀ delayedĀ 

The coronavirus is still too strong in France and every big events are cancelling in JulyĀ 

SwissMonster
3 minutes ago, Miaou said:

The coronavirus is still too strong in France and every big events are cancelling in JulyĀ 

We are prepared since we bought ticketsĀ :poot:Ā I personally booked them knowing it will happen at a later point

SwissMonsterĀ®ļø - Creating controversy since 1999

ViviLittleM
6 minutes ago, Miaou said:

The last part is false tho. But I agreeĀ 

• NewUsername changed the title to July 24 (2022) - Paris, FR