💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
other

July 24 (2022) - Paris, FR

NewUsername

Featured Posts

Artistica
2 minutes ago, Alavaye said:

Alright I ll try that. I am trying on PC. Thank you for the support :) and gz on getting GC!

To make matters worse for me, now that I am refreshing I see that you can choose the seating sector for the seating tickets and when I bought mine I didnt see this option and I was just automatically alloted one ... ugh...

The seating map being shown is new.

Ticketmaster (Ticketdisaster!) is usually doing that, first assigning and then showing the actual selection map only later in the day.

Ugh.

Good luck!!!

Illundressyou

ok I REALLY want to die now. :) after trying endlessly on my pc and now on my phone I managed to get 2 carre or seats and even checked the view online and it was alright so I bought them but guess what? THERE ARE ****ING TABLES IN FRONT OF THEM. at least in the model. I'm having a 2nd mental breakdown. I'm so done with myself honestly. But I'll write them an email and ask if the tables are always there. I doubt security will let me dance on them.

• Like 1
  • LMAO 1

ydnmnme
7 minutes ago, Lisa said:

How are there still tickets available?

I think they keep putting more tickets on presale 

𝐼 𝒹𝑜𝓃'𝓉 𝓌𝒶𝓃𝓃𝒶 𝒷𝑒 𝒶𝓁𝑜𝓃𝑒 𝒻𝑜𝓇𝑒𝓋𝑒𝓇, 𝒷𝓊𝓉 𝐼 𝒸𝒶𝓃 𝒷𝑒 𝓉𝑜𝓃𝒾𝑔𝒽𝓉

Alavaye
2 minutes ago, Artistica said:

The seating map being shown is new.

Ticketmaster (Ticketdisaster!) is usually doing that, first assigning and then showing the actual selection map only later in the day.

Ugh.

Good luck!!!

well that just sucks :/

Thank you! I don't know what to do... I am even thinking of maybe buying Pelouse Or, just so that I am among the people, even though that s a cheaper ticket than the one I am currently holding.

3 minutes ago, Lisa said:

How are there still tickets available?

There are enough other tickets available, but none in GC. I don't know how other people managed to snatch them now, probably somebody released them from the hold or cancelled purchase or smth.

xoxo

joseanto1997

Guys, I didn’t get any eticks pdf on my email and I think my tickets are being sent to my home. Is it because I also ordered the collector thing? :poot:

Edited by joseanto1997

Alavaye
5 minutes ago, Illundressyou said:

ok I REALLY want to die now. :) after trying endlessly on my pc and now on my phone I managed to get 2 carre or seats and even checked the view online and it was alright so I bought them but guess what? THERE ARE ****ING TABLES IN FRONT OF THEM. at least in the model. I'm having a 2nd mental breakdown. I'm so done with myself honestly. But I'll write them an email and ask if the tables are always there. I doubt security will let me dance on them.

You've got similar tickets as I did! Are you by any chance in U11 section?

Edited by Alavaye
xoxo

Alavaye
1 minute ago, joseanto1997 said:

Guys, I didn’t get any eticks pdf on my email and I think my tickets are being sent to my home. Is it because I also ordered the collector thing? :poot:

Yes, you will receive it at home address.

xoxo

dberrin
5 minutes ago, joseanto1997 said:

The collector ticket is a physical ticket so yes you will receive it at your home. 

Illundressyou
7 minutes ago, Alavaye said:

You've got similar tickets as I did! Are you by any chance in U11 section?

I think I'm in U13 or U14, at least I'm not alone with this :toofunny:

Was refreshing the page just to see if it's true about Golden Circle tickets appearing from time to time.. and yeah... well I saw an option to buy GC... but I don't have the money anymore.. :fthis: Fml

• Sad 3

Caio SCav

GUYS, I AM SHAKING!

I just got the GC EE!

There are more avaialable! I was using my PC and phone, and then I bought it on the PC, but on my phone I had the chance as well! Try it!

Edited by Caio SCav
  • Like 1
  • YAAAS 2
  • Shook 1

• NewUsername changed the title to July 24 (2022) - Paris, FR