❤︎ ❤︎ ❤︎
other

July 24 (2022) - Paris, FR

NewUsername

Featured Posts

• Admin pinned this topic

Just checked tm  and GC tickets seem to be available again 

Also, does anybody know if it's normal to have two tickets on the downloadable pdf for GCEE? 

Juanlittlem

Got my Early Entry for Golden Circle right now!

Dejare de quererte cuando un pintor sordo pinte el sonido de un pétalo al caer en el suelo de cristal de un castillo que no existe.
  • Like 1
  • YAAAS 1

NewUsername

OMFG, I just got in again and was able to select 2 of the tickets I originally wanted, but then it wouldn't load the payment page. FUMING. Then it redirected me and my basket was empty again...

BellaFahmi

Hey everyone, I got Golden Ticket Early Entry but in the email it didn't say when I should be at the venue (or if it did it's all in french and my french is **** so I wouldn't get it) so if anyone here got the same tickets and knows what time to be at the venue, please help!!!

ydnmnme

I’m G8!

𝐼 𝒹𝑜𝓃'𝓉 𝓌𝒶𝓃𝓃𝒶 𝒷𝑒 𝒶𝓁𝑜𝓃𝑒 𝒻𝑜𝓇𝑒𝓋𝑒𝓇, 𝒷𝓊𝓉 𝐼 𝒸𝒶𝓃 𝒷𝑒 𝓉𝑜𝓃𝒾𝑔𝒽𝓉
  • YAAAS 1

Juanlittlem
4 minutes ago, BellaFahmi said:

Hey everyone, I got Golden Ticket Early Entry but in the email it didn't say when I should be at the venue (or if it did it's all in french and my french is **** so I wouldn't get it) so if anyone here got the same tickets and knows what time to be at the venue, please help!!!

It says they'll open the doors at 17:30 so I guess we'll have to be earlier than that lol Maybe they'll send more info when the dates get closer.

Dejare de quererte cuando un pintor sordo pinte el sonido de un pétalo al caer en el suelo de cristal de un castillo que no existe.

BellaFahmi
3 minutes ago, Juanlittlem said:

It says they'll open the doors at 17:30 so I guess we'll have to be earlier than that lol Maybe they'll send more info when the dates get closer.

ugh I hope so, because knowing monsters, everyone is gonna be camping there from the AM's and i'm not about that life, which is why I exactly got early entry 

• LMAO 1

littlepotter
26 minutes ago, Tybalt said:

Just checked tm  and GC tickets seem to be available again 

Also, does anybody know if it's normal to have two tickets on the downloadable pdf for GCEE? 

Wtf really? Wow

chaeri pls

ydnmnme
6 minutes ago, ViviLittleM said:

Y’all are getting carré or tickets I see... let me have Three great ones on Thursday 

Good luck!! I hope you’ll be able to snatch great tickets :kara:

𝐼 𝒹𝑜𝓃'𝓉 𝓌𝒶𝓃𝓃𝒶 𝒷𝑒 𝒶𝓁𝑜𝓃𝑒 𝒻𝑜𝓇𝑒𝓋𝑒𝓇, 𝒷𝓊𝓉 𝐼 𝒸𝒶𝓃 𝒷𝑒 𝓉𝑜𝓃𝒾𝑔𝒽𝓉
  • Like 1

• NewUsername changed the title to July 24 (2022) - Paris, FR