šŸ’“ DAWN OF CHROMATICA šŸ’“

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
other

July 24 (2022) - Paris, FR

NewUsername

Featured Posts

4 minutes ago, Glittertinks said:

Well, they had not the payment option I wanted so I didn't get a ticket :messga: looks like the nightmare and stress will continue for me.

Same here.. only credit cards and french gift cards.. why can't they just let us pay per bank transfer or how ever it's called in english.. not everyone has a creditcardĀ 

Ā 

trust is like a mirror, you can fix it if it's broken but you can still see the crack in that ************s reflection.

littlepotter

ok im in... it says no golden tickets left

do you guys think i should wait for next presale or get seated seats?

i'm assuming golden circle still has a nice view even if im short ill manage to see?

Edited by littlepotter
chaeri pls

itsdominik
5 minutes ago, littlepotter said:

HOW

I had to refresh the page as it didnā€˜t show me any option to enter my pre-sale code. Then it worked for me

• Thanks 1

GagaSkeletonWay
1 minute ago, DrewPa said:

If and when the tickets are available, the option is at the bottom or the top of the page?

Kind of in the middle, like you can see a square with info and below a picture, it will ask for the code right in between.Ā 

And then tickets on a new page.

• Thanks 1

Kattys

I bought Pelouse Or, I hope that there will be a bunch of golden circle tickets in next turn... Iā€™m so sadĀ :bradley:

• Like 1

GagaSkeletonWay
Just now, littlepotter said:

do you guys think i should wait for next presale or just give up?

I bought Pelouse Or

littlepotter
Just now, GagaSkeletonWay said:

I bought Pelouse Or

i was planning on getting those but im way too scared that i wont get to see ****

chaeri pls

Anzhelo94

First Ā I was redirected and when I clicked for English language the page turned into a normal one without any option to buy a ticket. I freaked out for a minute.. and then entered the page from the hiper link in my mail and didn't click nowhere, but for chosing price category :DĀ 

Glittertinks
Just now, vpez said:

Same here.. only credit cards and french gift cards.. why can't they just let us pay per bank transfer or how ever it's called in english.. not everyone has a creditcardĀ 

Ā 

yeah. I mean I have a credit card but I I have to transfer money on it first to use it (it's quite good because you are less tempted to just buy things) but it takes a few days for that and doesn't work over the weekend. With those ****ing short announcements there was no chance.

I mean, I am to blame :vegas: I knew this would happen and I tried anyways :vegas: stupid me.

• Love 1

Kattys
4 minutes ago, littlepotter said:

do you guys think i should wait for next presale or just give up?

I bought other ticket just in case

1 minute ago, Glittertinks said:

yeah. I mean I have a credit card but I I have to transfer money on it first to use it (it's quite good because you are less tempted to just buy things) but it takes a few days for that and doesn't work over the weekend. With those ****ing short announcements there was no chance.

I mean, I am to blame :vegas: I knew this would happen and I tried anyways :vegas: stupid me.

that sounds awful too..
do you think you coulld try it on thursday?

or that they had different payment methods for the presale than regularly

trust is like a mirror, you can fix it if it's broken but you can still see the crack in that ************s reflection.

Jonathanholland
1 minute ago, littlepotter said:

Question, do i get to choose my seat placement?

No

Before there was love, there was silence

• NewUsername changed the title to July 24 (2022) - Paris, FR
  • Admin pinned this topic