Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
other

July 24 (2022) - Paris, FR

NewUsername

Featured Posts

HermioneT
1 hour ago, AnnaNicoleSmith said:

How are u guys feelingĀ :partysick:

Super exited and a little bit anxious! It will be my first concert + I'm kind of afraid to catch covid beforeĀ :spin:Ā I'm also looking forward to the trip to Paris itself and to make the city even more crowded for youĀ Ā :ladyhaha:

She / hers
  • Like 1

2 minutes ago, HermioneT said:

Super exited and a little bit anxious! It will be my first concert + I'm kind of afraid to catch covid beforeĀ :spin:

Wear your mask everywhere, wash ur dirty hands

I'm also looking forward to the trip to Paris itself

Without the heatwave >>>

to make the city even more crowded for youĀ Ā :ladyhaha:

ugh scum

i will kill you jim GIF

PlanetChromatica

The Stade De France website says we can bring backpacks and water bottles in, is this correct? Asking cause they donā€™t here in the uk and itā€™s gonna be 30c on the day!

• Thanks 1

Gagalvaro

Will you stay outside the hotel? Do we know which one will she stay?

www.twitter.com/AFerreroEscriva

joannethenight

I will come directly to the stadium from my flight and I will have a that backpack. Is there any luggage lockers near or inside the stadium? How can I solve this problem? :/

Ā 

I was going to fly the day before the concert but the airline decided to cancel the flightĀ :messga:

20220719-103510.jpg20220719-103450-001.jpg

Edited by joannethenight
šŸŒ¹

eksistents

Hey!

If anyone is interested in a PELOUSE OR ticketĀ then I haveĀ one upĀ for grabs, ticket priceĀ face value. Friend got sick and could not come with me.Ā DM for details.Ā :pawsup:

Happy Lady Gaga GIF by Apple Music

Tinnitus15

Hello I have a question.Since I canā€™t make it for the concert(I have a collector pelous or ticket),can I give it to my friend,although the ticket has my name on it?

Juanlittlem
7 minutes ago, Tinnitus15 said:

Hello I have a question.Since I canā€™t make it for the concert(I have a collector pelous or ticket),can I give it to my friend,although the ticket has my name on it?

Why cant you make it?! :bradley: I guess you'll have no problem cause they werent checking names on tickets.

Locked in a basement again?! / I ā¤ļø Teletubby.
  • Love 1

Tinnitus15
19 minutes ago, Juanlittlem said:

Why cant you make it?! :bradley: I guess you'll have no problem cause they werent checking names on tickets.

Personal issuesĀ :messga:

• Love 1

Spock

can we use the original tickets from 2020 or how does it work? I never gotĀ replacements :huh:Ā 

who will love me when the night is over

HermioneT
2 hours ago, Spock said:

can we use the original tickets from 2020 or how does it work? I never gotĀ replacements :huh:Ā 

My ticket was changed to the current date some time ago via Ticketmaster, but I didn't get a notification. I only saw it in my Ticketmaster account, when I tried to download it again.

She / hers

elijahfan

Ok so it's basically 9 pm in Paris right now, and it's broad daylight. Stade de France doesn't have a roof. So.... I'm wondering if they properly anticipated that, because it's pretty much a sure thing we're gonna get the beginning of the show by day.

• Like 1

elijahfan
8 hours ago, eksistents said:

Hey!

If anyone is interested in a PELOUSE OR ticketĀ then I haveĀ one upĀ for grabs, ticket priceĀ face value. Friend got sick and could not come with me.Ā DM for details.Ā :pawsup:

Happy Lady Gaga GIF by Apple Music

I know someone who might be interested, in case this is still up for grabs.

elijahfan
21 hours ago, Gagalvaro said:

Will you stay outside the hotel? Do we know which one will she stay?

We'll see what happens in Sweden, but I'm pretty sure she's going to remain low-key for the whole tour, so I'm not going to be chasing her all around town this time around. I'm also 30 now and too tired for this **** :laughga:

ARTPOPNick
1 hour ago, elijahfan said:

Ok so it's basically 9 pm in Paris right now, and it's broad daylight. Stade de France doesn't have a roof. So.... I'm wondering if they properly anticipated that, because it's pretty much a sure thing we're gonna get the beginning of the show by day.

I expect her to be 30min ā€˜lateā€™

bc end time is 23h30

the tour isnā€™t even 2h with the encore so she can still start at 21.30h and finish in time.. sunset is around 21.40h so means that around the third act, it will be a bit darker already but definitely opening/act 1Ā will be in daylight and complete darkness will be for the last 2 acts