💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
other

July 24 (2022) - Paris, FR

NewUsername

Featured Posts

Siena
3 minutes ago, Clarity said:

I can assure you that it’s 2 different area and it won’t be the same gate than Golden Circle. What is your gate? Im pretty sure they wont allow you to get in the golden Circle if it’s written Pelouse or on your tickets 

Exactly that’s what I thought and idk what to do and what they’re talking about. I am Gate H. They keep saying that my tickets are Golden Circle despite it not saying so at all 

Juanlittlem
4 minutes ago, Siena said:

Exactly that’s what I thought and idk what to do and what they’re talking about. I am Gate H. They keep saying that my tickets are Golden Circle despite it not saying so at all 

That's Pelouse Or. I just went to the stadium and its J for Golden Circle Early Entry, R for Golden Circle and H for Pelouse Or.

Locked in a basement again?! / I ❀ Teletubby.

Siena
20 minutes ago, Juanlittlem said:

That's Pelouse Or. I just went to the stadium and its J for Golden Circle Early Entry, R for Golden Circle and H for Pelouse Or.

Just as I suspected. It’s like speaking to a brick wall. I keep telling them my tickets are clearly not Golden Circle and they claim they are
I’m really lost right now in what to do and how to queue tmr. 

1 hour ago, Siena said:

Can someone with a Golden Circle Ticket pls tell me what their ticket says? Because Vivid Seats keeps telling me that despite my ticket reading “ Pelouse Or Debout” it will allow me to enter Golden Circle. I’m not sure how that works and why they’re telling me this and now I don’t know which line to wait in tmr. Golden Circle tickets read “ Golden Circle”, not “ Pelouse Or Debout”, correct? 

Can you write to me in french what's written on your tickets?

18 hours ago, Pain of fame1 said:

So whats the exact showtime? Cause tickets say its at 19 30 but none of the previous shows started so early..

Yeah it's weird, i had a nightmare today where i went too late 

Siena
1 hour ago, AnnaNicoleSmith said:

Can you write to me in french what's written on your tickets?

Secteur: EST     Porte: H  

Placement Libre: Pelouse Or Debout 

Thank you ! I’m on the phone yelling at vividseats now lol  

13 minutes ago, Siena said:

Secteur: EST     Porte: H  

Placement Libre: Pelouse Or Debout 

Thank you ! I’m on the phone yelling at vividseats now lol  

And they tell u it's carré or, right?

HermioneT

I have normal seating tickets - is 7:30/ 8pm too late to go to the stadium? Will there be long queues for the seating areas, too?

She / hers

Lippoutou

So I have questions for you guys...

At what time are u planning to start queueing?

We're in GA with my friends and we are wondering when we should come to not be too far.

Also... when are you eating ? Will there be food ? Are you bringing snacks ?

It's our first time we want to be well prepared :enigma:

Siena
25 minutes ago, AnnaNicoleSmith said:

And they tell u it's carré or, right?

they were telling me it’s golden circle, but I just got off the phone with a representative where they finally admitted their mistake :saladga:

Siena

Final update on my ticket mess: So I just got off the phone with Vivid Seats and had a Karen moment yelling at them about my wrong tickets. They finally told me that what happened was the seller confused Pelouse Or and Golden Circle, and that’s why my tickets were sold as Golden Circle. I don’t want to mess anything up now and I just want to enjoy the concert so I’m not demanding a refund now, but in a few days I def will. Thank you to everyone who responded and tried to help me, it’s def not the ideal situation given I bought these tickets 2 years ago and flew from the US to Paris to see this show. But I’ll see whoever else is in Pelouse Or in the queue early tmr haha. I always love to say hi and meet people from this site :) 

Edited by Siena
  • Like 2
  • Love 1

Rebelde
7 hours ago, Juanlittlem said:

What..? My golden circle ticket from ticketmaster says gate H? It says golden circle, and also "pelouse bord de scene"? I am so confused

• YAAAS 1

Siena

What’s the bathroom situation in the queue ? Everytime I’ve waited at a stadium they end up setting up portable toilettes for those waiting, I’m not sure if they’ve done the same today