Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
other

July 24 (2022) - Paris, FR

NewUsername

Featured Posts

ILLUSIONISTIC
On 6/27/2022 at 10:04 PM, Shiva Ruppeni said:

In your experience, would they still be open after the show? 

for stade de france it depends on the event, for beyonce&jay z and red hot chili pepper shops were open until midnight outside the stadium

• Thanks 1

panosmonster

any fellow (greek) monster coming with pelouse or early entry? im coming alone from greece to see her so if anyone wants company let me know :))

Edited by panosmonster
  • Love 1

Quick question. 
Did anyone book their tickets through the Stade De France website and not Ticketmaster for the Paris show? 
They told me my 2021 tickets would be valid for entrance, I did not receive any tickets with a 2022 date on the tickets. Anyone else in the same situation? 

MatthewCreed

Hi guys!

My name is Matthew and I'm a Scottish little monster flying to Paris from Hong Kong next week alone for the show in Paris! I have a regular gold circle ticket. Would be great to meet some of you there! 

• Like 1

Hi guys!

Does anyone known if the pelouse will be divided in sections, so will they divided each port with fences or not?

Clarity
20 hours ago, venusguy said:

Hi guys!

Does anyone known if the pelouse will be divided in sections, so will they divided each port with fences or not?

Yes, standing tickets will be divided in 3 parts with fences : golden Circle / Pelouse or / pelouse 

Godmatica

Hi guys, do you know if we can bring a power bank to the concert? My iPhone battery is not very good and I’m worried…

Juanlittlem
56 minutes ago, Godmatica said:

Hi guys, do you know if we can bring a power bank to the concert? My iPhone battery is not very good and I’m worried…

Yeah, they sent an email for Dusseldorf with prohibited items and they said nothing about powerbanks, maybe make sure its not a big one.

Locked in a basement again?! / I ❤️ Teletubby.

Godmatica
2 hours ago, Juanlittlem said:

Yeah, they sent an email for Dusseldorf with prohibited items and they said nothing about powerbanks, maybe make sure its not a big one.

Great! Thanks :heart: 

Caio SCav
5 hours ago, Godmatica said:

Yesterday in que queue for the GC EE Düsseldorf, the manager of this sector said it was no problem at all, after all, all of us wanted to make pics and videos .

Edited by Caio SCav
  • Thanks 1

DrewPa

SEE YOU ON SUNDAAAAAY SISSSSSSSSS <3

I will be all alone in the pelouse or (my friends preferred seating) hope to meet with some of you ;)

Have fun! 

I'm a real Fire CRRRACKERRR

Juanlittlem
10 minutes ago, AnnaNicoleSmith said:

How are u guys feeling :partysick:

So excited. Can't focus at work 'cause I'm still thinking about yesterday's show and how much I'm gonna enjoy it in just 6 days.

Locked in a basement again?! / I ❤️ Teletubby.