1. 1. Tribes

• PINK
    • BLACK
    • YELLOW
    • GREEN
    • RED
    • BLUE

Featured Posts

Considering Richy’s theory what tribe/genre would you like for the next single? 

pink-tribe.gif PINK (Modern Pop Music)

I2oLsl67V1CYkbmBv6pk7GdMhB4oRN9bUnLjDDvbAqf61fYWZezD3QlQFPVWIbaDFuznSDDXipAWC2wktDOKkayIHR_oOT1cfcLBaBO6rxZINspuq009Rq2R8yJMr-4 BLACK (Hip-Hop Music)

iUlkWcJrCwyKWJNaGofiQct8vr4qQ57wWuWJ5wRIuE0gDKqMH29bGrGOs3t4idEDIerzDP1D78ayBxVo753fSIY80yZvjFXvC6C02KhAvmQslkknbEalC5TzUwjYoBP_ YELLOW (Experimental-Tech Music)

MrW8fz4bGPyZziROKhK4jxsMCI6kBNPuxttJ3jPMw7mEnT5v_BzB3SZzu54BnOXX2n5OuW7SOFDrfEYj-tf9PAIZPY3PMWRKJeXE46cMys2ajyatuXrvaQycM99iaow GREEN (Vogue-Dance Music)

rnV7JW9YQVCCs1mdRMUvdXXAHiERBnbD_DwJtsCO_tAj8boT1A49qg3o8LrCxuhxVpm8wK6aKh6OQZhdOg9-S1-sj6X6PMFaL1CJgKyVtVRjiymXBsItZgdIqfGi RED (Dominated Rock Music)

MVdx-3F3JQFIEEDZjZpUWHLrtJyGteBsXi9cmQ5yacMZOfrMDUEqMpzleEkr2BWRIuPiwqDxnBYHN9UH3mBKu29Yiipvzp--tJTPvyZZYfHtI3yoBwd4PLzT3LOcew BLUE (Fighting R&B/Soul Music)

CyanLights

I think the next one is going to be the new one tbh, the one thats in her tour poster and billboard 

Jigglygoth
7 minutes ago, Twitter said:

I2oLsl67V1CYkbmBv6pk7GdMhB4oRN9bUnLjDDvbAqf61fYWZezD3QlQFPVWIbaDFuznSDDXipAWC2wktDOKkayIHR_oOT1cfcLBaBO6rxZINspuq009Rq2R8yJMr-4 BLACK (Hip-Hop Music)

Problematic :sis:

According to the rumours it'll be the silver tribe, right, the "spiritual" tribe? IDK, I want q turquoise tribe, so GaGa you better mix that blue and that green and give me a proper mermaid tribe 🧜‍♀️ 

anigif_enhanced-20873-1427127868-2.gif

HEART OF EVER-FROST

FfFfFfFF

I think Red must come next but I have a feeling a Yellow track would be my favorite. 

LadyLuca

guys do u realize that its likely to get a new single in about 2-3 weeks .. the album drops soon and Gaga always drops a second single or promotional ones

Sneaky Oliver

So Red and Blue mean political division and Green means climate change. Pink means Kindness. I still didn’t get what Yellow and Black meant. 

I’m on my Legacy Act era

I am hoping for the red tribe, not because of the obvious reason but because I wanna see that outfit from the promo pic in action

If you see me posting like crazy, I'm either bored or procrastinating.

4 minutes ago, Sneaky Oliver said:

So Red and Blue mean political division and Green means climate change. Pink means Kindness. I still didn’t get what Yellow and Black meant. 

Yellow is technology

If you see me posting like crazy, I'm either bored or procrastinating.

JazzGa

It's silver tribe for sure! But what will the dance and music theme be? I'm guessing Dream Pop, with Contemporary/Ballet influenced dancing :legend:

God created Adam and Eve, but Gọdga collabed with Brian🎺 and Steve🎷

Archived