stadium VS. arena

not Chromatica

Featured Posts

1 hour ago, Twitter said:

Benefits to stadium tours:

- Cheaper tickets

- Outdoor experience

- Expensive stage setup

- Crowd screams similar to sports games.

I don’t understand the hate why fans don’t want Gaga to do an all stadium tour. She’s an amazing performer and did well doing stadium shows in US, Europe, Asia, and Latin America.

Not so much in Latin America, hence why she's probably never gone back. 2 for 1 ticket deals, instalments plans, reduced ticket deals....the born this way ball dates in some of the cities there was abysmal 

• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply
not Chromatica
13 minutes ago, Twitter said:

U2 that was the most highest grossing tour in history and nobody has topped it. 

kings of profitability

Glamourpuss
28 minutes ago, Twitter said:

That’s because JWT stage was suited for an arena tour. Just like how Enigma is suited for a theater.

The Chromatica Ball will be suited for stadiums so expect something more elaborate like:

2018-06-04-sea-1092-tour-design-final-co

wall.jpg

Taylor%20Swift%203_0.jpg

315903.jpg

Wow, that's alot of people :giveup:

23 minutes ago, Rio said:

Not so much in Latin America, hence why she's probably never gone back. 2 for 1 ticket deals, instalments plans, reduced ticket deals....the born this way ball dates in some of the cities there was abysmal 

That’s true, but I still think South America deserves a date. At least one in São Paulo or Rio de Janeiro.

8 minutes ago, Glamourpuss said:

Wow, that's alot of people :giveup:

Expect that for the Chromatica Ball. :vegas:

1 hour ago, Twitter said:

That’s true, but I still think South America deserves a date. At least one in São Paulo or Rio de Janeiro.

they really ****ing do, its so unfair for them. especially considering its a little poorer and many fans there cant afford to travel to Europe or vegas

Der Meister
3 hours ago, MarcoCS said:

Stadium Tour means better stage design. Doesn't it? 

Look up JWT stadium dates :huntyga:

not Chromatica
7 minutes ago, Der Meister said:

Look up JWT stadium dates :huntyga:

What gives me hope is that this one is built to be a stadium tour from the ground up, unlike her previous ones.

Der Meister

I wish she could do a 360 tour, that would be perfect for the amount of dates she has

Tyler1992
7 minutes ago, Der Meister said:

I wish she could do a 360 tour, that would be perfect for the amount of dates she has

I am really hoping that she has a centre stage concept. I was able to see U2 360 tour and the atmosphere was INCREDIBLE. And since it was a centre stage, everyone had a better view. No one was in the very back, more people able to pack into the stadium, thousands of more affordable seats.... I’m PRAYING 🙏 

Edit: Example of how one can pack more attendees in with a centre stage:

U2 1 Rose Bowl show- 97,014

Taylor Swift 2 Rose Bowl shows-  118,084

So much more impact for only one show. This would be perfect for Gaga

Alannah

I'd love a stadium show if I'm guaranteed to be close to the stage.  Even though I can't go, I'm thrilled she's at Wrigley Field as opposed to Soldier Field for the Chicago date. The sound at Soldier Field is terrible (Wrigley is just slightly better), unless you want to hear the crowd singing above the performer. The cheap nosebleeds sell for $300+, too; not worth it for the sound quality and it feels like you're not even at a concert. (Again, speaking on the only tier of tickets I, and most folks, would be able to afford.) 

misunderstood
2 hours ago, Cookie Tookie said:

Nothing is better about stadium shows. It’s less intimate, sound is lesser in quality since it’s outdoors, ticket prices may be more expensive to be seated closer to the stage, it’s an extreme hassle to leave the venue after, and the theatrics/effects and show components are limited due to the venue style.

This tea

3-C1877-C6-3-AF6-4-F8-D-BA44-4-D00421897

"I'd rather be poor and happy, than rich and alone"

not Chromatica
21 minutes ago, Der Meister said:

15 minutes ago, Tyler1992 said:

I am really hoping that she has a centre stage concept. […] So much more impact for only one show. This would be perfect for Gaga

Let's form a prayer circle, sissies! When do you think she'll reveal the design?

9 minutes ago, Alannah said:

I'd love a stadium show if I'm guaranteed to be close to the stage. 

Ughh, same. That's why I'm having a hard time deciding which tickets to buy because 180€ for the golden circle is just too much, but then again I'm scared the 100€ ones won't provide that great of a view.

not Chromatica
2 minutes ago, KEVIN STEVE said:

I can't tell, I've never been to a concert

I feel you. I have, but not as much as some other people.

Archived