Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
news

Rapid (25M) views increase - Stupid love Apple YouTube promotion

GaGaAst

Featured Posts

pedrohemg
13 minutes ago, truthteller said:

Category: Science & Technology

Stop being rude to others and educate yourself. Usually only video classified as "Music" with the UMG tag would be counted directly.

BB rules says nothing about categories. The only thing that matters is the official audio in it. Stop trying to educate me, and educate yourself.

"Billboard is now incorporating all official videos on YouTube captured by Nielsen's streaming measurement, including Vevo on YouTube, and user-generated clips that utilize authorized audio into the Hot 100”

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply
buzzkill
1 minute ago, pedrohemg said:

BB rules says nothing about categories. The only thing that matters is the official audio in it. Stop trying to educate me, and educate yourself.

"Billboard is now incorporating all official videos on YouTube captured by Nielsen's streaming measurement, including Vevo on YouTube, and user-generated clips that utilize authorized audio into the Hot 100”

does it say anything about the minimum length?

Neight Shayde

Apple is paying for youtube ads, that's why the views are skyrocketing.

Other artists do it too, that's why they get tons of views immediately

Admin
1 hour ago, GaGaAst said:

Everyone please tag gaga and her team. Let them know.

How do you not understand how ridiculous that sounds?

blackpink
16 minutes ago, Alexandre Montanher said:

hypothetically speaking, if this count for bb100, are we aiming for a #1?

potentially but we can’t solely count on this especially if it isn’t confirmed. we also need to keep streaming the actual video 

GagaStefi
22 minutes ago, Alexandre Montanher said:

does it say anything about the minimum length?

I remember some post malone song had a video of just the chorus, (might’ve been rockstar) and I think it counted. But it was on his official channel so I’m not sure 

Daylight Jokers
42 minutes ago, truthteller said:

Category: Science & Technology

Stop being rude to others and educate yourself. Usually only video classified as "Music" with the UMG tag would be counted directly.

This is probably the first time I saw someone accuse @KatieJudasGaga4 of being rude. :ladyhaha:

migamiga

coronavirus doesn't even increase this much daily. truly the queen of pop :sis:

KatieJudasGaga4
2 minutes ago, LGs LM said:

This is probably the first time I saw someone accuse @KatieJudasGaga4 of being rude. :ladyhaha:

Some people have called me rude before, but that's only when I am defending someone/something that needs to be defended. :spin:

GaGaAst
7 minutes ago, SAMSVQ said:

Likes has not increased, this is clearly bots.:neyde:

Dislike has increased though by 2K. Most probably users who are being forced right now in apple eco system 

Love it when you call me legs In the morning, buy me eggs

joannesrats

This is like that video of her tat on instagram that got like a billion views

RichAssPiss

Apple has been paying for this to play before videos, which I believe counts toward views. I would be surprised if it doesn't count toward the Hot 100. Gaga's team has shown they are very on top of chart rules lately. Even creating listings for merch only items at $4.50 less than the album bundle to comply with Billboard's new bundle rules that say the digital album must cost at least $4.50 in addition to the merch price and all merch most be also sold separately.

Archived