Joker 2 Out October 4th Banner
achievement

Stupid Love video reaches 1 Million likes!

Francesca Cipriani

Featured Posts

Francesca Cipriani

1.000.000 likes for Stupid Love! Let's stream it :party:

Francesca Cipriani
1 minute ago, sampool said:

Why’s physical on the OP tho 🌚

what do you mean?

FfFfFfFF

OP's link probably shows the video you played the most. Not people indirectly revealing that they don't watch the video. :billie:

Economy

Thread: Stupid Love Reaches 1 Million Likes

OP: posts link to John Wayne Video

Nick Young Wtf GIF

Francesca Cipriani
Just now, Economy said:

Thread: Stupid Love Reaches 1 Million Likes

OP: posts link to John Wayne Video

Nick Young Wtf GIF

1 minute ago, FfFfFfFF said:

OP's link probably shows the video you played the most. Not people indirectly revealing that they don't watch the video. :billie:

I don't know, I posted the stupid love video, I swear :noparty: I'm not being shady

Anyway, I edited the post

Economy
1 minute ago, Melissa Vandella said:

I don't know, I posted the stupid love video, I swear :noparty: I'm not being shady

Links can do weird things

The other day a link to a Stupid Love tik Tok took me to the home page instead and the second time I tried pressing it, it took me to the actual video :rip:

Sometimes I swear technology, software and AI is getting so intelligent that it's starting to develop a mind of its own and human qualities that come with it like trolling and stubborness :deadbanana:

FfFfFfFF
1 minute ago, Melissa Vandella said:

You posted a playlist which had Stupid Love as opening song I believe, and for everybody it appeared something else. This happens sometimes when you copy-paste an youtube link.

& I don't think you were being shady and it's a completey inoffensive mistake so don't worry. :poot:

Bubblegum Bitch
6 minutes ago, FfFfFfFF said:

Well, now I know that I'm Not Hungry Anymore is video I played the most. :messga:

FfFfFfFF
Just now, Trillion Reasons said:

Well, now I know that I'm Not Hungry Anymore is video I played the most. :messga:

I love that song.

Francesca Cipriani
1 minute ago, FfFfFfFF said:

You posted a playlist which had Stupid Love as opening song I believe, and for everybody it appeared something else. This happens sometimes when you copy-paste an youtube link.

& I don't think you were being shady and it's a completey inoffensive mistake so don't worry. :poot:

Yes, I checked and it was a playlist :rip: mess. Mystery solved :woohoo:

Archived