Joker 2 Out October 4th Banner
news

VOTE: Stupid Love on Dutch Radio (Closed)

Davian

Featured Posts

Bottleblonde

I missed what they said before they played the song :saladga:, does someone know? 

Black Aura

• Replies 93
  • Created
  • Last Reply

We should create a thread only to post Tweets and webs where we can support SL, related with radio stations and stuff, if we find some link, then we post it.

Jonathanholland
2 minutes ago, Bottleblonde said:

I missed what they said before they played the song :saladga:, does someone know? 

Sounded like they wanted to get it over with as soon as possible tbh. You can listen to it here: http://watiseropderadio.nl/gemist

Select 20:10

Before there was love, there was silence

Economy

I'll vote but the link is just taking me to their general page where do I find the page with the voting?

Bottleblonde
6 minutes ago, JonathanHolland1 said:

Sounded like they wanted to get it over with as soon as possible tbh. You can listen to it here: http://watiseropderadio.nl/gemist

Wow oh wow, they exceeded my already low expectations. A mess

Black Aura

Jonathanholland
6 minutes ago, Economy said:

I'll vote but the link is just taking me to their general page where do I find the page with the voting?

The song made it already, it was just on the radio! :vegas:

Before there was love, there was silence

Davian
7 minutes ago, Economy said:

The voting is just closed. They played it on the radio and added it to their playlist!:vegas:

What you want Lady Gaga🥂 What you want with Christina🥂

Davian
8 minutes ago, JonathanHolland1 said:

That was like 5 seconds:air: They didn’t even mention the fact that 98% of the votes were positive. That almost never happens:air: Well at least it’s added to their playlist:vegas:

Economy
2 minutes ago, Davian said:

That was like 5 seconds:air: They didn’t even mention the fact that 98% of the votes were positive. That almost never happens:air: Well at least it’s added to their playlist:vegas:

What's the typical like ratio?

Davian
3 minutes ago, Economy said:

What's the typical like ratio?

I took a look at other songs and most got somewhere around 30%-75% positive votes. You got to have over 50% to be added to their playlist. I remember Perfect Illusion being rejected and The Cure being added, but not with a percentage this high.

DanceInTheDark
4 minutes ago, Davian said:

a percentage this high.

Thanks to you ! :vegas:

soundcloud.com/brooklyn-nights

Economy
7 minutes ago, Davian said:

I took a look at other songs and most got somewhere around 30%-75% positive votes. You got to have over 50% to be added to their playlist. I remember Perfect Illusion being rejected and The Cure being added, but not with a percentage this high.

Oh wow that's awesome then!

Bottleblonde
11 hours ago, BadMonster said:

result is nowhere to be found on their site :rip:

Well, the result has been uploaded and guess what? The percentage of “gemaakt” is totally not close to 98% and only 59%. They are deliberately sabotaging this... *pretends to be shocked*

Black Aura

Archived