⛈ RAIN ON ME OUT NOW ⛈

Sign in to follow this  
news

Chromatica - All the Vinyl Editions/Colors

MessyTop
Posted (edited)
  • Like 1
  • YAAAS 1
  • Love 7
  • Shook 5

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
nreeek

let's hope we get a target vinyl with an exclusive cover!!

 

  • YAAAS 2

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
MessyTop
1 minute ago, nreeek said:

let's hope we get a target vinyl with an exclusive cover!!

 

And Urban Outfitters!!!! Please Gaga

  • Like 4
  • YAAAS 1

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
spamuelbtanner

this is from drift records.com

 

Chromatica' will be available in a variety of physical formats.

+ Limited Indie version LP is pressed on silver coloured vinyl.

+ Standard LP is pressed on milky clear coloured vinyl.

+ The LP versions are housed in a plastic case.

I heard one sine from above then the signal split into two the sound created stars like me and you
  • Like 4
  • YAAAS 1
  • Shook 1

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
nreeek
Posted (edited)
2 minutes ago, spamuelbtanner said:

 

+ The LP versions are housed in a plastic case.

what does this mean? picture disc?

Edited by nreeek
  • Like 1

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
spamuelbtanner
Just now, nreeek said:

what does this mean? picture disc?

I assume it's like a picture disc however most standard/coloured records aren't released in picture disc packaging (e.g plastic case)

I heard one sine from above then the signal split into two the sound created stars like me and you
  • Like 1

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
nreeek
3 minutes ago, MessyTop said:

And Urban Outfitters!!!! Please Gaga

PERIOD with exclusive covers:tony:

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
MessyTop
1 minute ago, nreeek said:

what does this mean? picture disc?

Means the packing will be like this:

81xUuNBzg-L._SL1500_.jpg

but why put a milky clear vinyl on a plastic cover?? Unless is a picture disc. So confusing. We need more info, that’s why I started the thread. Too many version and vague information 

  • Like 4
  • Shook 1
  • Thanks 4

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
MessyTop
1 minute ago, spamuelbtanner said:

I assume it's like a picture disc however most standard/coloured records aren't released in picture disc packaging (e.g plastic case)

Correct. Makes no sense, unless the Milky clear has some type of picture?

  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
nreeek
Just now, MessyTop said:

Means the packing will be like this:

81xUuNBzg-L._SL1500_.jpg

but why put a milky clear vinyl on a plastic cover?? Unless is a picture disc. So confusing. We need more info, that’s why I started the thread. Too many version and vague information 

i think you are right! probably a picture disc!

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
Teal Ambition
Posted (edited)
5 minutes ago, spamuelbtanner said:

this is from drift records.com

 

Chromatica' will be available in a variety of physical formats.

+ Limited Indie version LP is pressed on silver coloured vinyl.

+ Standard LP is pressed on milky clear coloured vinyl.

+ The LP versions are housed in a plastic case.

What does this mean? Is it one of those transparent plastic sleeves? 

Like this?

Spoiler

R-12937623-1544907629-1539.jpeg.jpg

Edit: nvm its been answered above

Edited by Teal Ambition
▌│█║▌║▌║ before I am Canadian, I am Chromatican ║▌║▌║█│▌

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
michael angelo

I bought the SUPER SET which is 45€, and there's a vinyl there, and I also bought another vinyl which says LIMITED EDITION, are they any different?

we could belong together

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
MANiCURE 6
15 minutes ago, MessyTop said:

****....

I didn't knew that the silver one was also an exclusivity in France..

I've just ordered one from Australia for 37€ instead of 23€... :laughga:

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in



Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

×
×
  • Create New...