šŸ’“ DAWN OF CHROMATICA šŸ’“

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

... So what is Stupid Love actually about?

DC

Featured Posts

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply
MANiCURE 6

All you have to do is to look at her and freak out.

Oh and she wants your stupid love.

/thread

To me, it seems like it's about not overanalyzing love and not being afraid of it because you might get your heart broken. In short, when love knocks at your door, just go for it! She just wants yourĀ stupid love, okay? Give it to her cause she's ready.Ā 

I think the freak out freak out freak out part is her saying "f all that mess, stop freaking out about all the things that can go wrong and just get down with it!"Ā 

14 minutes ago, gfarabello said:

It's like: "look at me, I'm trying to hide my vulnerability and then I freak out". I'm saying this based on the interview she gave Apple Music last friday. She said something like loving someone and being vulnerable require courage. It goes in the direction of her conversation with Oprah about mental health and matches the concept of Chromatica as healing through music.

I did listen to the interview, but I have some trouble picking up the meaning with metaphors so I stay confused sometimesĀ :selena:Ā thanks for your explanation!

I love the way her mind works, and the way she communicates her thoughts thru her musicĀ 

funkmedowntown

Itā€™s about caving in to theĀ desire for love, no matter how stupid it may seem in the face of your independence.Ā 

Little MonsāœŸer

Blastertoyo

Itā€™s about

Ā 

I don't have your Stupid Love, I've never had your Stupid Love. And now I want your Stupid Love, yes, I probably can go out and get it,Ā because I AM WHAT? KINDNESS PUNK. You could never have a Stupid LoveĀ because you are NOT THAT KIND OF GIRL. Baby, every loveĀ I've had is stupid, and I like it that way. I freeĀ myself from the shame,Ā FKING BTCH!

please enlighten me to death

1 minute ago, funkmedowntown said:

Wtf can a modĀ delete this trollĀ 

Can you also remove it from your quote please?Ā 

Thank you

32843653f58ffcbe64b91abae33da5d36093cec7

6 minutes ago, funkmedowntown said:

Wtf can a modĀ delete this trollĀ 

Don't quote them!Ā :laughga:Ā 

Katsuki Bakugo

Read the god damn lyrics people. This is the most bleeding obvious song she has ever written. If you have paid even a smidge of attention to her love life you would know that it hasnā€™t been ā€œsuccessfulā€ with men... and all she ever wanted was love. True love not conditional based.Ā 

If All You Ever Do Is Look Down On People, You Won't Be Able To Recognize Your Own Weaknesses.

Just now, Melisandre said:

Read the god damn lyrics people. This is the most bleeding obvious song she has ever written. If you have paid even a smidge of attention to her love life you would know that it hasnā€™t been ā€œsuccessfulā€ with men... and all she ever wanted was love. True love not conditional based.Ā 

But like the lyrics confused me, she talks about breaking out of her shell basically and having self healing, then all she ever wanted was love, then she wants our stupid love, then she says she's gonna break from the chain. I don't know, it confused meĀ :laughga:

PartySick

@funkmedowntownĀ yeah, please don't quote the spammers. We can remove all their posts with a few clicks but if you quote them then it stays inĀ yourĀ post which is harder for us to find and get rid ofĀ :sweat:

Just report them, gag a bit, and ignore them.

R u šŸŒˆ? šŸ¤ØšŸ“·

Just now, PartySick said:

Just report them, gag a bit, and ignore them.

How you made it to gold mind boggles meĀ :air:

PartySick
5 minutes ago, ProjectJoanne said:

How you made it to gold mind boggles meĀ :air:

Gag in the bad way, btw :huntyga:

R u šŸŒˆ? šŸ¤ØšŸ“·

Archived