💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
news

'Chromatica' Pre-order. Out April 10, 2020.

Rifek

Featured Posts

TriforceZZ
15 hours ago, Seeka said:

Am I the only one who likes the cover?

It's nice and simple. While it may be a placeholder, I don't mind it as the main cover. 

I agree, placeholder but cool design, little LG6 and smaller logo in the corners. Although I do really look forward to some serve of a cover with this emblem and that funky Chromatica lettering that features her. We're so spoiled this era already oh mon dieu.

• Replies 312
  • Created
  • Last Reply
panosmonster

i really can't wait for the urban outfitters one. they always get the best variant. i suppose it's a given we will have one there.

Blake
2 hours ago, THATFoxyFeeling said:

The deluxe cd is $50 on the AU store, shouldn't it be like $20?

I'd love to know what Australian store you're shopping on, because Gaga hasn't had an Aussie store in years. :flop:

JB Hi-Fi is a stockist, not her store. 

M i K E Y

I just want some cassette details like color or something. I already got the deluxe cd and milky vinyl in my cart at amazon, I hope they’ll add at least one cassette version too

Let Love Down

can anyone explain why digital downloads are only available for U.S. customers?

Hey guys, I need help here hehe. You see, I'm from Peru and I want to purchase the Deluxe version of the album but it seems like it doesn't include the digital version of it. I'm trying to buy it via ladygaga.com, fyi.

Is the digital version no longer available there? :(

Battle 4 Ur Life
On 3/2/2020 at 12:05 PM, Seeka said:

Am I the only one who likes the cover?

It's nice and simple. While it may be a placeholder, I don't mind it as the main cover. 

I'm here for it as a deluxe steelbook version cover.

"We own the Downtown, hear our sound."

DanielKCarey

The U.S. deluxe edition is now available for preorder on Target's website! While there is no confirmation on the number of songs on the Target edition of the album, as there is no other product information listed, the price is $16.99

https://www.target.com/p/lady-gaga-chromatica-target-exclusive-cd/-/A-79694377

artRAVE • Cheek To Cheek: LIVE! • Dive Bar Tour • Joanne World Tour • ENIGMA • The Chromatica Ball

MarryTheMonster
On 3/3/2020 at 5:02 PM, RickieD said:

Hey guys, I need help here hehe. You see, I'm from Peru and I want to purchase the Deluxe version of the album but it seems like it doesn't include the digital version of it. I'm trying to buy it via ladygaga.com, fyi.

Is the digital version no longer available there? :(

The digital download from the US store is only available to US customers anyways...

Archived