💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

MEGARATE || Lana Del Ray AKA Lizzy Grant

FfFfFfFF

Featured Posts

beaublue
On 3/5/2020 at 3:52 AM, FfFfFfFF said:

Taste! would you want to include you in the reminder list?

Sure, why not. Let me just read up on how to vote!

• Replies 44
  • Created
  • Last Reply
FfFfFfFF

6 rates so far and a very surprising song has a big lead over the rest. :vegas:

FfFfFfFF

I tried to do something nice to the visuals and I like hot they look. A moment most aesthetically pleasing in my career. :diane:

FfFfFfFF

Less than 3 days for you to send my rates. :firega:

I don't know for sure but this will be the last or second to last reminer. :huntyga:

@lovedillon @PlastiscGuy @Aarghya @Blue Madonna @PeachJug and @Trillion Reasons (in case you listened to the songs)

If any of you don't understand how rates should be done or send yet, you can always PM me.

Bubblegum Bitch

Thank you for reminding! I will listen to these songs today for the first time. I'm very excited! 

FfFfFfFF
8 hours ago, lovedillon said:

I'm in class atm but I'll rate when I get home. I just message you my rates, right?

Yes.

FfFfFfFF

@Aarghya @Trillion Reasons @Creyk @zebrastripes @uvglo @GaGaLB @Ryusei @Lona Delery @Luv u Sum @PeachJug 

Tagging every participant to let you know that the ceremony  will take place tomorrow (Friday, March 12) at 9pm Eastern European Time (which means 8pm France time and 7pm UK time)

Partiallly because of the coronavirus since I figure any time could be convenient since most schools and universities are closed. :messga:

Bubblegum Bitch
4 minutes ago, FfFfFfFF said:

Partiallly because of the coronavirus since I figure any time could be convenient since most schools and universities are closed. :messga:

Not coronavirus affecting GagaDaily as well. :saladga:

Creyk
6 hours ago, FfFfFfFF said:

@Aarghya @Trillion Reasons @Creyk @zebrastripes @uvglo @GaGaLB @Ryusei @Lona Delery @Luv u Sum @PeachJug 

Tagging every participant to let you know that the ceremony  will take place tomorrow (Friday, March 12) at 9pm Eastern European Time (which means 8pm France time and 7pm UK time)

I'll be on the first day of a spa weekend tomorrow so I won't be able to make it :( But I'll root for Yayo to win during my massage. 

FfFfFfFF
5 minutes ago, Creyk said:

I'll be on the first day of a spa weekend tomorrow so I won't be able to make it :( But I'll root for Yayo to win during my massage. 

Well you'll be able to see the results and read the thread once the weekend is over either way.

Enjoy your weekend peacefully! :woohoo:

ffbc8c6deb0baf6391d1f26de4bdb479.gif

Archived