Featured Posts

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Lextyr97
8 hours ago, geishababe said:

she says this every era :madge:

No she doesn’t 

I'll bet Michael had something to do with it this time. It's a bad look to be the smoker girlfriend of a guy who runs a cancer treatment non profit. 

Mama Ru
12 hours ago, Gohan said:

I don't understand how's weed better than cigarettes, just because of the toxins? I mean, weed is a drug after all. It can cause addiction too :deadbanana:

Cannabis is by far the safest drug a person can take to treat severe pain, especially for treating neuropathic pain which is what Gaga suffer from chronically. I have chronic, neuropathic pain too and I'd rather use weed to treat it than an opioid, which is so many times more harmful and addictive.

Im blonde, I'm skinny, I'm rich, and I'm a little bit of a bitch.

Gaby15
2 hours ago, NT78 said:

I'll bet Michael had something to do with it this time. It's a bad look to be the smoker girlfriend of a guy who runs a cancer treatment non profit. 

I think it was earlier:

2 minutes ago, Gaby15 said:

I think it was earlier:

Oh yeah, I remember that. That doesn't mean she actually quit that week, though. I thought she had been seen smoking since then, when she was back in Vegas for the December Enigma dates. I could be remembering wrong, though. 

From the interview, it really does sound like it was VERY recent. People who quit smoking 5 months ago don't talk about it the way she was, and I feel like that was her "announcing" that she had finally done it. 

weed
10 hours ago, Lunakween said:

For example: Weed is for many people the only way to cope with their mental disorders or cancers (yes, smoking weed can cause lung cancer but I‘m talking about other types of cancers)

Weed has never been found to directly cause cancer, actually :flower: any weed smokers who got lung cancer were also tobacco users

Lunakween
13 hours ago, Fresco said:

You can stop smoking. You don't need those death sticks. Just read some websites, find some things to do instead of smoking, break the habit, break the addiction. Gaga said she saw Jesus for a week, so you know it won't be easy!

Thanks four your care :heart:

I‘m gonna try my best to stop :kiss:

Lunakween
8 hours ago, NT78 said:

Oh yeah, I remember that. That doesn't mean she actually quit that week, though. I thought she had been seen smoking since then, when she was back in Vegas for the December Enigma dates. I could be remembering wrong, though. 

From the interview, it really does sound like it was VERY recent. People who quit smoking 5 months ago don't talk about it the way she was, and I feel like that was her "announcing" that she had finally done it. 

Oh, didn't know that! Sorry for my wrong information :messga: 

Lunakween
13 hours ago, Fresco said:

Exactly correct. :fan: Cold turkey does not smoke at all. Some people try to quit by reducing, like 40 a day, to 30 a day, to 20 a day to zero a day. Cold turkey goes from 40 a day to zero.

This a common expression that may not translate well.

Do you think reducing more and more works better than cold turkey?

Archived