Lady Gaga Quit Smoking Cold Turkey

Economy

Featured Posts

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Lunakween
2 hours ago, Gohan said:

I don't understand how's weed better than cigarettes, just because of the toxins? I mean, weed is a drug after all. It can cause addiction too :deadbanana:

Weed and Cigarettes are both not healthy at all but Weed has definitely more pros than cons, Cigarettes have more cons than pros obviously 

For example: Weed is for many people the only way to cope with their mental disorders or cancers (yes, smoking weed can cause lung cancer but I‘m talking about other types of cancers)

But at the end of the day, Alcohol is still the worst drug to exist, so stop drinking rats :vegas:

Lunakween
2 hours ago, AnalDelGay said:

Wow and I just smoked my first cigarette yesterday :nooo:

I just can't quit and I already sound 25 with 17 after two years of smoking :messga:

M i K E Y
2 hours ago, closetgaga said:

Girl, I’ll kick ur butt if you start smoking. 

mother's day call mom GIF by Mighty Oak

Hun, it’s not good for you!!! Take care of your body and you’ll feel better overall; mind, body and soul.

Edit: true mom moment, failed to add the quote I wanted.... this is at you @AnalDelGay

Omg haha thanks for Your care :kara:

don’t worry, I almost died and I don’t have the urge to do it again, so :poot:

Sassy McSass
21 minutes ago, Lunakween said:

Weed and Cigarettes are both not healthy at all but Weed has definitely more pros than cons, Cigarettes have more cons than pros obviously 

For example: Weed is for many people the only way to cope with their mental disorders or cancers (yes, smoking weed can cause lung cancer but I‘m talking about other types of cancers)

But at the end of the day, Alcohol is still the worst drug to exist, so stop drinking rats :vegas:

Canabidiol has been used successfully to treat chronic pain and the pain caused by cancer, not to metion seizures. But there’s also some studies that link smoking weed to a higher percentage of leading to lung cancer even than normal cigarettes. So the healthiest thing to do is just not smoke or use any kind of drug - unless in cases when the benefits of using canabidiol are greater than possible “costs”.

I’ll keep looking for Wonderland

RAMROD
5 minutes ago, Mr S said:

Does she really say this every era?

She did on the interview in Apple music radio.

Haven't you hear it? It's on news frontpage of GGD :diane:

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ be delulu until it becomes trululu (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

Fresco
5 hours ago, Lunakween said:

I just can't quit and I already sound 25 with 17 after two years of smoking :messga:

You can stop smoking. You don't need those death sticks. Just read some websites, find some things to do instead of smoking, break the habit, break the addiction. Gaga said she saw Jesus for a week, so you know it won't be easy!

Radio Ga Ga

I don’t get why she needs to smoke weed. If it hurts her voice and she wants to get high just take edibles? There’s even transdermal thc emitter u can stick to ur skin nowadays to get u high... :laughga:

Suuus
8 hours ago, Gohan said:

I don't understand how's weed better than cigarettes, just because of the toxins? I mean, weed is a drug after all. It can cause addiction too :deadbanana:

Some poeple use it for anxiety or for other mental/medical reasons

Suuus
6 hours ago, Illuminati said:

She will have more time to ruin her voice smoking weed now :applause:

He at least its a start oke dont be so negative 

bowlsofbrett

Good. I hope she stays off of them. Her voice is such a gift. I used to socially smoke in my early to mid twenties. The older I get the more I can't stand being around it. It's an addiction, yes. I went cold turkey as well. I get the urge to have one when I'm at a party, but so far I've managed to stay away from it. It's all glamorous when you're young, but smoke for a couple of years and see how that tar lung causes your breath to be rank as hell. I really don't like kissing men who have smoker's lung and it's like you can smell the rot coming from deep within. 

Fresco
8 hours ago, MissWing said:

how can cold turkey smokes? :oprah:you have to put it into oven for like 20 minutes.

Exactly correct. :fan: Cold turkey does not smoke at all. Some people try to quit by reducing, like 40 a day, to 30 a day, to 20 a day to zero a day. Cold turkey goes from 40 a day to zero.

This a common expression that may not translate well.

Archived