đź’™ HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT đź’š

question

Do you think Gaga already filmed MV #2?

dit

Featured Posts

Do you think queen Gag already filmed another mv for a future single? Many singers have been recording videos in advance of their era launches in order to have things ready to go whenever they decide to release them instead of scrambling last minute. 

Do you think Gaga is doing that herself this time around? :oprah: 

2School4Cool

I could see it for sure. If I had to make a wild guess I’d say she probably at least has a solid idea for video two whether it’s officially been filmed or not.

See The Best In Everyone

Maleficent

Ya. Where’s the one with “tons of palm trees” she reportedly filmed in January. It obviously wasn’t SL. 

Jose P
6 minutes ago, Maleficent said:

Ya. Where’s the one with “tons of palm trees” she reportedly filmed in January. It obviously wasn’t SL. 

That was debunked. Her dancers were there in that set but for a Lucifer musical episode.

PutUrPawsUp

I think she shot all the videos together with all those tribes. It's really simple to shoot SL MV (You can see the day is getting dark so it's probably taken in one day),the rest could be the same.

1 minute ago, S0436 said:

Well we didn’t get to see the claws outfit from the promo pic or the love trap.

Mmmh.. What if she drops Stupid Love visual 2?

yes and

Yeah, and the new video is shot on iPhone as well, so don't expect something huge :huntyga:

Did you think I'd show up in a limousine? No

I LOVE GGD

She has not filmed the second video. She is busy creating a new palette for Haus Labs. 

PS this comment was meant to be taken in a funny way. No one can deny the effort she's putting into her new project. 

Moonlight on Water
29 minutes ago, dancewithnobody said:

Yeah, and the new video is shot on iPhone as well, so don't expect something huge :huntyga:

be glad we got something. smfh.

she/her

2 minutes ago, mgmpochhit said:

She has not filmed the second video. She is busy creating a new palette for Haus Labs. 

:triggered:

Imagine complaining about her work at this point given the stellar promo and rollout of SL. 

FameHookah

Yes these apple videos are shot the same week usually

Im intrigued by the third non iPhone one tho, i need to see HER concepts come to light with proper cameras no apple's..

WTF is MDNA

Sneaky Oliver

My gut feeling says there’s another video for Stupid Love 

In the land of gods and monsters, I was an angel living in the Garden Of Eden

S0436
15 minutes ago, Sneaky Oliver said:

My gut feeling says there’s another video for Stupid Love 

I hope it’s a remix of the song so we technically get something new and it can help chart points.

Archived