Pink anthem: Stupid Love

image.pngblack-tribe.gif

image.pngyellow-tribe.gif

image.pnggreen-tribe.gif

image.pngRed-tribe.gif

image.pngsource.gif

Unseen tribe:

image.png

"I heard if you record Gaga snoring and play it backward it sounds like an act. 2 unreleased."

Red Velvet

Since we don't yet have LG6, I am going to connect each tribe and outfits to songs from her other albums.

Black tribe: Heavy Metal Lover and Teeth

Yellow tribe: Aura 

Green tribe: Mary Jane Holland 

Red tribe: Bloody Mary and Judas

Blue tribe: I Like It Rough and John Wayne

BLACKPINK IN YOUR AREA

Woohoo
2 minutes ago, BLACKPINK said:

Since we don't yet have LG6, I am going to connect each tribe and outfits to songs from her other albums.

Black tribe: Heavy Metal Lover and Teeth

Yellow tribe: Aura 

Green tribe: Mary Jane Holland 

Blue tribe: I Like It Rough and John Wayne

I def think each tribe/color has a track on Chromatica, and more tribes to come in future visuals

"I heard if you record Gaga snoring and play it backward it sounds like an act. 2 unreleased."

Red Velvet
1 minute ago, Woohoo said:

I def think each tribe/color has a track on Chromatica, and more tribes to come in future visuals

True, it's like I really like it when the concepts she's doing also correlates with the theme of the songs like The Fame Monster and Born this Way.

BLACKPINK IN YOUR AREA

admin should do a feature where a user can choose a tribe on their profile and have it (the gif) appear next to their name on the gagadaily spring update for chromatica era :poot: i guess that's stupid, love

5 minutes ago, BLACKPINK said:

I love the red tribe songs, hope we get an anthem soon :pray:

GAGA || TAYLOR || BJÖRK || KENDRICK || LANA || NICKI || MADONNA || KANYE || BEYONCÉ || MARIAH || MCR || KATE || RINA || CHARLI || FIONA

I love how every thread is identifying and trying to crack the code on these tribes. 

Woohoo
1 minute ago, PlastiscGuy said:

Team Green :vegas:

i can't believe the green just invented hoetosynthesis. we have no choice but to stan :billie:

jackoajl

I think it's a lot of work and effort just for one video, I think each color of the spectrum will be a single offthe álbum.

My new single #Tregua available on your favorite streaming service

warhol killer

I still feel there is a connection with the Stupid Love MV and the future ones, with these tribes/colors.

warhol killer ✴ GAGA¹⁵

jacs vs looser

You know, I just realized that the new symbol, being a 5 points star pointing down, looks a lot like the symbol of a goat often used in black magic related things:

37 minutes ago, Woohoo said:

Unseen tribe:

image.png

Goat symbol:

Spoiler

flat,550x550,075,f.jpg

Incidentally, it often has circles around it.

And that also reminded me of the Manifesto of Mother Monster: "On G.O.A.T, a Government Owned Alien Territory in space. A birth of magnificent and magical proportions took place".

Just a thought.

I just want to say that the alien head look slays lives. Favorite outfit of the video for sure. 

Hades
15 minutes ago, klaus said:

admin should do a feature where a user can choose a tribe on their profile and have it (the gif) appear next to their name on the gagadaily spring update for chromatica era 

I STAN THIS IDEA. :giveup:

source.gif

Archived