Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
news

Silver Tribe in new SL promo billboards

Rifek

Featured Posts

Enigma

POV : you’re in the audience of the fight between the Red VS Blue fight and a bunch of f*gs in pink bikinis start voguing in the crowd

• Replies 310
  • Created
  • Last Reply
FASHIONRATZ
2 minutes ago, Dayman said:

And they’re all the tribes united together as the chrome tribe because chromatic and rainbow of colors yadda yadda

tim and eric mind blown GIF

chromaticainmyhead
1 hour ago, NoahSuns said:

I don't see a difference, please say more:oprah:

As thinking about it 

Chronologically Gaga comes with the Kindness Punks , then she dances in front of the Black Tribe, then the Yellow and then the Green Tribe.

When you compare the Kindess Punks scene with the Black Tribe, the KPs use a very light, calming, more fluent, smoothing and open body language which then is interrupted by "Freak out Freak out Freak out" etc. where the Black Tribe appears to be more energetic, combative, like warriors. They are wildly shaking their bodies but they stay connected to the ground and you can see at 0:45 that they build a formation as if they are ready to fight a boxing match.

(It seems like Gaga tries to convince every Tribe to stay out of the battle which fits also with the lyrics: 
 After the "Freak out" line she then goes on with singing "Look at me. Get down, get down, get down. Look at me! All I ever wanted was love." 

(0:53-1:00)
Then she moves to the Yellow Tribe where you can see, before they start dancing together with Gaga, they are hysterically moving and laughing . The choreo is straight-lined and focused almost like vogueing which is interrupted by a sudden head-shaking and after that (1:02 "All I ever wanted was love") they use movements that already appeared during the Kindness Punks. 

The Black Tribe joins them which is underlined with the marching and then two Tribes connect with each other (movements at 1:08).

Then Gaga moves on to the Green Tribe "Now it's time to free me from the chain" which probably means to connect with Mother Earth and set her forces free to help Gaga to shut the battle down. The choreo in this segment uses references to wind (1:34), rain going down, growing from the soil towards the sunlight in order to protect (1:37- 1:40)

Then Gaga is marching forward at 1:43 and she literally has the reigns in her hands to guide the different forces which  also could mean you have to "break them up in two" which is then followed by "Freak out Freak out Freak out look at me". The three Tribes are dancing all over the place with Gaga being in the middle being the only one dancing very formal. Which could mean she is struggling merching the different forces' together as unity. (1:43-1:53) 

"Look at me now cause all I ever wanted is love." : 1:56 They all come together in formation and share the same sign language. They stare at the Blue and Red Tribe fighting behing the camera. You can actually see in a few shots during the Red/Blue fight scene, that the other Tribes are watching them being in the same formation. (stop at 2:11)

Idk if any of that is true lol but it's fun thinking about it anyways. 
What is very interesting to me is the combination of the lyrics timed with the storline of the video. For example Gaga is always intruding a Tribe but at the same time she is also seemlessly morphing into as if she is allowed to do that but each Tribe still has it's own nature she has yet to get control over. 

Also the lyrics starting with 

You're the one that I've been waiting for
Gotta quit this crying
Nobody's gonna heal me if I don't open the door
Kinda hard to believe (gotta have faith in me)

She 's talking to herself which indicates the whole song is about herself struggling with her mental health dealing with the heavy scary emotions that come out of you "when you open the door" and all the layers after that and how you find peace with yourself. 

fan-tas-tique, chic, freak, slaaaay

Regina George

Red tribe entering the meeting where they'll finally decide if they'll nuke the Chromatica:

Enigma

Spiritual ones being woken up by the loud ass music and walking on all the tribes dancing like crackheads

Juanjo

The concept and the story already, omg! And the fact people are confusion as f*ck is classic Gaga! Yaaasss! She’s doing it again! yas queen GIF by Spice Girls

Enigma

The party ending with Chromatica being nuked

Regina George
2 minutes ago, ReginaGeorge said:

Red tribe entering the meeting where they'll finally decide if they'll nuke the Chromatica:

Enigma

Spiritual ones when they get a call from Kindness punks 

Mr Oak
6 minutes ago, venusinmyhead said:

As thinking about it 

Chronologically Gaga comes with the Kindness Punks , then she dances in front of the Black Tribe, then the Yellow and then the Green Tribe.

When you compare the Kindess Punks scene with the Black Tribe, the KPs use a very light, calming, more fluent, smoothing and open body language which then is interrupted by "Freak out Freak out Freak out" etc. where the Black Tribe appears to be more energetic, combative, like warriors. They are wildly shaking their bodies but they stay connected to the ground and you can see at 0:45 that they build a formation as if they are ready to fight a boxing match.

(It seems like Gaga tries to convince every Tribe to stay out of the battle which fits also with the lyrics: 
 After the "Freak out" line she then goes on with singing "Look at me. Get down, get down, get down. Look at me! All I ever wanted was love." 

(0:53-1:00)
Then she moves to the Yellow Tribe where you can see, before they start dancing together with Gaga, they are hysterically moving and laughing . The choreo is straight-lined and focused almost like vogueing which is interrupted by a sudden head-shaking and after that (1:02 "All I ever wanted was love") they use movements that already appeared during the Kindness Punks. 

The Black Tribe joins them which is underlined with the marching and then two Tribes connect with each other (movements at 1:08).

Then Gaga moves on to the Green Tribe "Now it's time to free me from the chain" which probably means to connect with Mother Earth and set her forces free to help Gaga to shut the battle down. The choreo in this segment uses references to wind (1:34), rain going down, growing from the soil towards the sunlight in order to protect (1:37- 1:40)

Then Gaga is marching forward at 1:43 and she literally has the reigns in her hands to guide the different forces which  also could mean to you have to "break them up in two" which is then followed by "Freak out Freak out Freak out look at me". The three Tribes are dancing all over the place with Gaga being in the middle being the only one dancing very formal. Which could mean she is struggling merching the different forces' together as unity. (1:43-1:53) 

"Look at me now cause all I ever wanted is love." : 1:56 They all come together in formation and share the same sign language. They stare at the Blue and Red Tribe fighting behing the camera. You can actually see in a few shots during the Red/Blue fight scene, that the other Tribes are watching them being in the same formation. (stop at 2:11)

Idk if any of that is true lol but it's fun thinking about it anyways. 
What is very interesting to me is the combination of the lyrics timed with the storline of the video. For example Gaga is always intruding a Tribe but at the same time she is also seemlessly morphing into as if she is allowed to do that but each Tribe still has it's own nature she has yet to get control over. 

Also the lyrics starting with 

You're the one that I've been waiting for
Gotta quit this crying
Nobody's gonna heal me if I don't open the door
Kinda hard to believe (gotta have faith in me)

She 's talking to herself which indicates the whole song is about herself struggling with her mental health dealing with the heavy scary emotions that come out of you "when you open the door" and all the layers after that and how you find peace with yourself. 

interesting observation :oprah:

Regina George

Kindness punks to Red tribe after they decide to nuke Chromatica:

FlopSlurper

blue tribe annihilating the green tribe with wind power and blaming it on the red tribe

Regina George

Tribes deciding to move to Mars:

Archived