💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Will the 2nd single be better?

Chickens in Malibu

Featured Posts

KatieJudasGaga4
6 minutes ago, Chickens in Malibu said:

Look at how grainy people look here (min 3:20). Again I think the fact you guys are stans made you lose any sense of objectivity. Being objective doesn't mean you're less of a stan. There are bigger problems in the world. Gaga is worth 300M$. Imagine thinking that she'll be bothered by some constructive criticism on stan website. You guys are doing the most.

You're really doing the most since you are literally complaining about a video that was recorded on a phone and that suddenly means Gaga lost her creativity.

Like I said, you don't have to like the song or video, but don't make a whole thread about it and BASH it (and the other 100 threads you commented on bashing Stupid Love).

Spoiler

You're doing the most, you just aren't realizing it.

Anyways.

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply
ssslyboy
1 hour ago, FudgeyBear said:

Poker face > just dance

Judas > BTW

DWUW > Applause

MR > PI

4/5 times her second singles have been better. I love SL, but I’ve also been jamming to it for a month now with the rest of ya gays and I’m thirsty for what the rest of this era is gonna give us. Second single, etc.

This.

OT: Stupid Love is brilliant

FameHookah
28 minutes ago, Chickens in Malibu said:

Look at how grainy people look here (min 3:20). Again I think the fact you guys are stans made you lose any sense of objectivity. Being objective doesn't mean you're less of a stan. There are bigger problems in the world. Gaga is worth 300M$. Imagine thinking that she'll be bothered by some constructive criticism on stan website. You guys are doing the most.

The bit rate on the iPhone couldnt keep up with all of the colors i guess, it looks really grainy, maybe there wasnt enough light on that place, thats other of the weakness of these phone cameras.

Anyways gaga looks sickening and the song its a bop

I'll support it as much as i can BUT i really hope she amps up her budget on the next singles because.. i mean, she's been doing lots of sidegigs and i know for SURE sis has lots of coin to spend on visuals.. 

WTF is MDNA

Dr Fudge
9 hours ago, GaGaAst said:

BAD ROMANCE> EVERYTHING ELSE SHE HAS RELEASED. SHE REALLY OUTPERFORMED EVERYONE WITH BAD ROMANCE

giphy.gif

For the sake of my argument, I was honestly trying to justify making telephone > bad romance happen.....but I couldn’t with a straight face :ladyhaha:. Love both, but bad romance >>>>>>>>>> EVERYTHING.

Been a cuff touple, a puff bupple, a tough couple of years.

That Reddit guy who leaked a clip of SL earlier in the year said in his posts he also heard the song that uses the HL ad instrumental and it is “that song, amazing...track length 3mins28secs”.  So I think SL is an intro to the album rather than the main highlight.

RAMROD
9 hours ago, Chickens in Malibu said:

Now time to talk about the 2nd single.

sksksksks no you're not, bish. It is not your time yet, this single just come out yesterday, and will be here for a few now. So wait on it, sit there and eat your food, calmly. :flower:

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ be delulu until it becomes trululu (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

Who is sponsoring this negative promotion tour? :billie:

Je ne parle pas français but I can padam if you like

Archived