Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
event

45th Cesars : Audience leave as Polanski wins

BlackCrown

Featured Posts

BlackCrown

As Roman Polanski was announced as winner for Best Director during the 45th Ceremony of the Cesars (french Oscars), Adele Haenel (french best actress nominee) left the audience yelling "It's a shame !"  and was followed by a part of the audience (later in the video). The end of the ceremony was kinda aborted.

Roman Polanski has been convincted as child abuser and rapist, it's a real shame ...

My crown is black, like the soul of fame

Ryusei

why the f*ck are they still honoring a person like that with an award... is it crack? good on everyone who walked out

Musery

Off topic but isnt roman polanski also one of nicki minaj alter egos. :billie:

Well in her case that makes it kinda on topic :billie:

Banned 04/19/2020 - 04/19/2020

Proud of HER for doing that! It's crazy how he has won OSCARS with STANDING OVATIONS in the 2000s (I think he's been since kicked out, but after what 30 years??)

BlackCrown
10 minutes ago, Ryusei said:

why the f*ck are they still honoring a person like that with an award... is it crack? good on everyone who walked out

The irony is that the female presenters shamed him and made references about his sexual assaults during the whole ceremony... Needless to say they were disgusted when the winner was announced.. The main presenter, who is a famous french humorist refused to close the ceremony and posted a story on IG saying "Disgusted"

Additional information : The whole Academy committee quitted some weeks before the ceremony

My crown is black, like the soul of fame

Well, this ceremony was **** but hell how good Florence Foresti was !

The monologue was the best monologue I had ever seen (Oscar and GG included)

derpmonster

From that last name I thought it was Gaga's new boyfriend :air:

Check out iTunes data & graphs at CHARTPOP.live

Archived