Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

Stupid Love is NOT the lead

Jill

Featured Posts

You are all delusional kindness punks. Stupid Love originally leaked in 2019 and a version much like the version we got yesterday was fully leaked over a month ago. Do you all sincerely think that after all of these leaks, which were obviously unintentional, Gaga's label would release Stupid Love as LG6's lead single? I would bet MY DIGNITY* on Stupid Love being only a demo she created for fun back in 2018. When it leaked and it got praise, Gaga and her team were socially pressured to release it as "the lead" and they were simply too socially awkward to say no. THis is the reality and you'll have to deal with it. Living on the Radio will be released as the lead and that's FINAL.

This was an official message from the Office of the First Lady.

• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Candy Gaga

Don't know if this is serious but literally this is the biggest promo by Gaga and her team since BTW singles there is no way SL is not the lead

Just now, zerojk said:

How far can your clownery go? Lol

Not as far as this forum's

homomo

I know you're joking, but I'm betting an unnecessary large amount of members will think you're serious 

Just now, Candy Gaga said:

Don't know if this is serious but literally this is the biggest promo by Gaga and her team since BTW singles there is no way SL is not the lead

the proof

chat-WITH-BOTBBT.png

Archived