šŸ’™ HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT šŸ’š

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

Stupid Love MV is BTW continuation

Borislshere

Featured Posts

Borislshere

Okay so šŸ‘€

We have the start where Mother GOAT gives birth to a new race And there is a battle between Good and Evil.Ā 

source.gif

Gaga escapes and invades earth with the Born This Way Ball spreading love, kindness and defeating M. GOAT.Ā 

giphy.gif

Gaga later returns to "home"Ā and joins the Kindness punks to spread more peace and loveĀ 

giphy.gif

The end(?)

I've thought about this right after the second teaser but it made more sense to me after the video. Yes I know it's a reachĀ 

Everytime I think of her new record I think of how after the release of BTW and it not becoming ā€žthe album of the decadeā€œ for the industry andĀ criticsĀ she said 10 years from then sheā€˜d do another BTW. Itā€˜s very delusional but I still remember it and like to think something in her might subconsciously too

maybe kindness punk also means throwing your birthday buddy video sibling a technichromatica dance party for their ninth anniversary of cinematic life ā€¦ sidenote on that note: happy birthday to all both motion photos ā€¦ šŸ¦„āš”ļøšŸŽ‰

AmericanxDream

The SL video is what the BTW video should've been tbh. Bright and colorful with decent choreo instead of that dull dark Illuminati mess that we got from Nick Knight.

DekiDopamine

I have a different idea about the video.Ā  Idk if AP butĀ  I had to share this

What if she's trying to go back. Back to just dance. When she first exploded.

Just dance. Gonna be okay.Ā 

Ā 

I think she's trying to replicate what she asked the audience to do all these years ago.Ā 

She simply wants people to dance again and have fun an feel the music. That's why this is a bit a cheesy song. (don't come for me I still LOVE!!! it) its just simple and danceable yet so unbelievably catchy.Ā 

And the video represents that very well. Just like her first music video.Ā 

Ā 

Maybe I'm wrong but that's what I see in it.Ā 

The more often I watch the video the more I like it. And I didn't really like it when I saw it for the first time.Ā 

Ā 

I can appreciate it for what it is and I think I get the point of it.Ā 

:firega:

Ā 

Edit: or I'm completely deluluĀ  both could happen:ohwell:

Donny Winter

I honestly didn't mind how dark Born This Way ways and I think this would be an appropriate, uplifting continuation. I always believed that Born This Way depicted the darkness and struggle a lot of people have with self-acceptance. Now, with Stupid Love, we see that self-acceptance is an empowering, formidable force.

A hybrid can withstand these things / my heart can beat with bricks and strings

Archived