Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
achievement

Stupid Love CD officially SOLD OUT

NewYorkCity

Featured Posts

TheSlash

I wait for the album. I don't have space for all the CDs :duck: .

Spoiler

I lowkey hope the album has some sort of special edition with half a dozen bonus tracks, all wrapped in a steel book :excited2: . I'd pay 100€ if necessary :giveup: 

Ew, David!

• Replies 131
  • Created
  • Last Reply
JoanneARTPOP

hi guys, i'm from Asia and I got 9 Stupid Love digital download from Gaga's website, anyone from the US wants it?

FRANK1991

with the cover art like that man totally makes sense

it's such a sick cover

I wanted the tape

Cause once you let it go you better know it's gone

11 hours ago, lodylody said:

I got this e-mail (basically they "don't know"):

"Hi Kieran,

Thanks for reaching out to us! Unfortunately, we do not have access to restock updates at this time. We suggest keeping an eye on the store for all restocks and new additions as we add them to the site! We're sorry for any inconvenience.

Feel free to contact us if you have any other questions or concerns.

Thanks for your patience and support,
uMusic Customer Care Team"

E-mailing them is a good idea, then they will know that the demand is high!

Juanlittlem

Do they count as sales even if you purchase it from outside the US? And do we get  link to the digital copy so we can send it to someone from the US to download it?

Locked in a basement again?! / I ❤️ Teletubby.

Hi fellow Monsters!! I bought both the physical CD and the cassette, and I hope it counts on HOT100 because I bought them from her US store but I live in Europe. If anybody knows please let me know. Any I would like to ask a US monster a HUGE favor. I'm looking for a US fan to send them money to buy the single on iTunes, Amazon and Google Play. If anyone's interested please let me know 

Scarlet Bitch

im so glad i bought with + the cassette 😌

𝔱𝔥𝔦𝔰 𝔦𝔰 𝔪𝔶 𝔡𝔞𝔫𝔠𝔢 𝔣𝔩𝔬𝔬𝔯, 𝔦 𝔣𝔬𝔲𝔤𝔥𝔱 𝔣𝔬𝔯

Neight Shayde
2 hours ago, Juanlittlem said:

Do they count as sales even if you purchase it from outside the US? And do we get  link to the digital copy so we can send it to someone from the US to download it?

it won't count if it's not a US address

edit: the digital single? idk

3 hours ago, Juanlittlem said:

You can send the digital copy link to US fans to download for it to count, I think.

I’m able to buy, but shipping is 6 weeks for the CD single and 12 weeks for the cassette. Was this the same from the get-go, or are these restock (backorder) dates? 

Juanlittlem
1 minute ago, Juanjo said:

I’m able to buy, but shipping is 6 weeks for the CD single and 12 weeks for the cassette. Was this the same from the get-go, or are these restock (backorder) dates? 

It was always like that, and 14 weeks for the picture disc.

Locked in a basement again?! / I ❤️ Teletubby.

Archived