💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

Normani responds to Camila cabello’s racist tumblr posts

BUtterfield 8

Featured Posts

vyniildisk

She handled it very well in my opinion. I am glad she took her time to address the situation it is  very mature  move from her. She could have done it as soon as Camila left 5H or when she is about to drop an album or single but she choose a neutral time. I wish her all the success in the world. 

HoneyB

This is just my opinion, but I really feel like black women especially dark skinned woman ALWAYS get the short end of the stick when it comes to everything, and it’s so frustrating to watch. The fact that this woman was bullied, harassed, and sent into depression simply for existing is heartbreaking and disgusting. Unfortunately, the color of her skin does play a role on wether she will make it big or not. (That along with her terrible team).

I hope she’s in a better place now and hopefully she uses her music/platform to encourage and inspire other young black girls that they’re beautiful and amazing just the way they are and never be ashamed of who you are:heart:

💋 𝕊𝕥𝕖𝕡 𝕐𝕒 ℂ𝕠𝕠𝕜𝕚𝕖𝕤 𝕌𝕡💋🍪

liquidsunshine
32 minutes ago, Talenti said:

This is just my opinion, but I really feel like black women especially dark skinned woman ALWAYS get the short end of the stick when it comes to everything, and it’s so frustrating to watch. The fact that this woman was bullied, harassed, and sent into depression simply for existing is heartbreaking and disgusting. Unfortunately, the color of her skin does play a role on wether she will make it big or not. (That along with her terrible team).

I hope she’s in a better place now and hopefully she uses her music/platform to encourage and inspire other young black girls that they’re beautiful and amazing just the way they are and never be ashamed of who you are:heart:

It’s not opinion. It’s fact. 

Normani is an articulate and intelligent woman and her talent is insane. I'm interested to see her more in-depth thoughts on all of this.

Archived