💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
news

Stupid Love (BEHIND THE SCENES)

Venus Warhol

Featured Posts

Venus Warhol

Haven’t seen anyone upload this here yet? :green: if so.. Then delete it fad :triggered:

Anyways, interesting to see a little bit more about the concept with the colors and how they made it! 

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Reality

This made me appreciate the video a lot more, and it's really grown on me. On my first viewing I was kind of disappointed, but after watching it many more times, I think you just start to appreciate how campy and fun it is.

🃏🖤👹

Venus Warhol
3 minutes ago, M Monstre said:

This made me appreciate the video a lot more, and it's really grown on me. On my first viewing I was kind of disappointed, but after watching it many more times, I think you just start to appreciate how campy and fun it is.

Yes! I just love seeing Gaga so happy and having fun! It’s what she deserves :kara:

Ok so the color red is the higher authority  :oprah:

And Gaga was wearing a red outfit in that picture which was not in the video :oprah:

The plot thickens :flop:

I feel like we got this so fast because apple  wants that "THE IPHONE HAS A GOOD CAMERA OK!!?!??" message to be spread. I remember poor Selena was forced to bring up this same "oh yeah my videos were indeed shot on an iphone!" statement in countless interviews while she was promoting Lose you to love me and Look at her now.

Emigrante
19 minutes ago, OzgurSoul said:

Ok so the color red is the higher authority  :oprah:

And Gaga was wearing a red outfit in that picture which was not in the video :oprah:

The plot thickens :flop:

no. It's just the lighting. She wears pink outfit on cover and video. Take a look at garments.

edit: I took a look at it, and maybe I'm wrong actually.

Sugar, spice, and everything nice.

18 minutes ago, OMonster said:

Wow, seeing it in ultra HD looks EVEN better. 

i wish they'd give us the MV in ultra HD:bradley:

NewUsername
39 minutes ago, Venus Warhol said:

Haven’t seen anyone upload this here yet? :green: if so.. Then delete it fad :triggered:

Anyways, interesting to see a little bit more about the concept with the colors and how they made it! 

only 2 times yet :p But not in one full vid :p So you're good.

Archived