Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

Feeling super emotional...

OMonster

Featured Posts

OMonster

Watching this was so emotional for me. 

Literally - 

To see Gaga dancing to a new pop song and looking so happy and so free and so excited - I... yeah, this was one of my most moving experiences as a Gaga fan :bradley:

She's been through SO much. She's in 24/7 pain but she pulls through EVERY SINGLE TIME for us and for her passion of music and making people happy and doing something she believes in. 

She looks stunning in this video, she danced and moved with so much charisma and energy, the fashion is GAGA and the message of the video is just brilliant and fun. 

The song is a light bop and, as someone who loves Gaga for her musical prowess, I wasn't expecting I'd enjoy something like this from her. But I LOVE it - it's still Gaga in a way that no one else could achieve. 

I'm in love with this. Sure it's camp and on the nose - but you know, Gaga's done the 'serious' thing before and we all adored it. She's in her thirties now and she's learnt a lot; she knows what matters to her and she chooses to funnel it through her creative work. I love it.

I am so proud of her. She's spreading positivity and kindness and love - and that's what gives her joy and purpose and vision to keep fighting through the pain.

Also, the 'All I ever wanted was love' is breathtakingly good for some reason. There's a lot of feeling in that line... it moved me tremendously. It was a melancholic moment  that caught me off guard. I felt her pain. Beautiful!

subtext / fantasy

• Replies 44
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Spreading love with a song called "Stupid Love"? Okay... :huntyga:

But i agree, she seems to be enjoying herself so much, and that's the most important part. If she enjoys it, the audience will also enjoy it.  Love the song!

Infinity Wave

I feel you!

I think people are reading too much into it. It's not that she's Gaga so she must come out with such deep and obscure lyrics. Of course we all like those too, but the fact people can't accept the beauty of a simple yet so powerful pop song just irks me! 

Guys, she just came back with a powerful, catchy, super dance pop amazingly produced song! For once, no hidden messages, no hidden figures, just light and love and colors! 

She's growing up and she's becoming less addicted to that shock and dark, obscure factor. She's full of light and love and she's giving that all to us with an artistic vision only Gaga could pull trough- a video game? A scifi movie? A each color a tribe/a song concept? Who knows! 

I'm just so excited for what's to come knowing that it'll just be meant to be happy and to spread positivity. In that way, it'll be like Joanne. But with a full artistic vision, with a concept, visuals and fashion ala Gaga that we all love.

After Joanne, Gaga grew up. She's making music to feel better and to make us all feel better. But this time all will be better, because we'll have a strong vision!

Get used to the new Gaga y'all, the music is meant to be FUN!

Colourful

OMonster
1 minute ago, Henry Cavill said:

it's filled me with so much joy and energy, i can't stop watching it :bradley: 

I know! It's honestly fantastic... it's brilliant :bradley:

It's also one of my favourite Gaga videos, too, genuinely. 

I can't believe some on here don't like it. 

I feel so removed from some of the fanbase today - I don't understand how a Gaga fan COULDN'T love this video and song for what it is.

subtext / fantasy

lavenderblondee

Maybe it was that I was 4 beers deep :ladyhaha: But I teared up watching it last night. I also nearly got emotional listening to it again this morning. So proud of this girl and I love seeing her dance and having a good time. Just really thankful rn for her existence and contribution to music.

Henry Cavill
4 minutes ago, OMonster said:

I know! It's honestly fantastic... it's brilliant :bradley:

It's also one of my favourite Gaga videos, too, genuinely. 

I can't believe some on here don't like it. 

I feel so removed from some of the fanbase today - I don't understand how a Gaga fan COULDN'T love this video and song for what it is.

rastfrdya IKR :bradley: 

it's so campy and fun and classic gaga :bradley: we're lucky to have top tier taste :bradley: 

OMonster
8 minutes ago, lavenderblondee said:

Maybe it was that I was 4 beers deep :ladyhaha: But I teared up watching it last night. I also nearly got emotional listening to it again this morning. So proud of this girl and I love seeing her dance and having a good time. Just really thankful rn for her existence and contribution to music.

I teared up too as soon as I saw her start dancing in the video. 

And since I hadn't ever heard the song before, hearing that the first two lines were so memorable and catchy - I just, yeah. It was, like, Gaga had come home in a way. 

And then when she first sang 'All I ever wanted was love' with the shoulder pad outfit, I really thought 'wow... it's been so long'. 

And you know, I say that as someone who ADORES Joanne and ASIB. But seeing her in her most prolific form is always so uplifting and life-affirming. And to know she's doing all this on HER terms and because she WANTS to makes it all the more brilliant. 

I love being let into her creative mind, and this video and song gave us a good glimpse at where she is lately. 

subtext / fantasy

skedaddleBItCh
7 minutes ago, chipz said:

She deserves all the success.

And we deserved a better video! :poot:

:interestinga: You direct it then

🇵🇭༼;´༎ຶ ۝ ༎ຶ༽🇵🇭

gagasicebath

I tried to put my emotional state down to lack of sleep/being up so early to listen and stream, but nope, who am I kidding? I love to see her back, happy, bringing pop and colour to us all. This era is already filling me with joy and it's barely begun :kara:

OMonster
9 minutes ago, chipz said:

She deserves all the success.

And we deserved a better video! :poot:

The video was absolutely brilliant imo. 

Easily her best video since Applause. And definitely in her top five. 

subtext / fantasy

Archived