💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Meaning of Gaga's single cover

Monster2015

Featured Posts

Monster2015

8w81oziruhj41-1582850242-640x640.jpg

So i know gaga is huge in having messages, concepts, etc. so I've been trying to find the meaning of the single cover. The only thing i could really gather is the "love" she references is dark? I only say this because I kinda got a "yin and yang" vibe from how the stupid and love is written and colored. Also, the way the trap is angled is telling me she's catching it? or trying to hold on to it? 

or im overthinking and not reading the details correctly :ohwell:

My interpretation is that love, while sometimes being a trap, goes correlated to this part of the lyrics:

Now, it's time to free me from the chain
I gotta find that peace, is it too late or
Could this love protect me from the pain?
I would battle for you (Even if I break in two)

Meaning she is now opening her battered heart, to love again

Defmix100

I was really hoping we'd see the bear trap in the video

Imagine pink love Gaga gets caught in the trap and red Freddy Krueger glove Gaga slowly starts walking towards her

FfFfFfFF

Lips are a symbol of affectionate love, the red/ bright pink color is too while the trap is obviously something linked to being trapped aka something negative.

There is that duality between "love and "stupid", I don't it's necessarily very complicated but the cover is very beautifully done.

sometimes love can be a trap if you don't love yourself enough. get stupid and dance and love yourself. 

hello hello baby.

Moonlight on Water

I'm starting to think she cares less about the charts and scoring big but actually putting a message out there. i resonate with the message. i believe Gaga's character represents love and unity, and she unites the tribes that were fighting. i believe it is stupid love because of aggression. although you may be irritated with someone, you just might want their love. mixed with aggression, you'll probably call it stupid love. it helps me love myself. i love the music video, the choreography, the outfits, the energy, and the hair. i love the vocals and the meaning. to me, Gaga did amazing. i think she just wants to have fun!

me from discord

edit: I didn't realize this was about the cover and not the song aa i just wanted to share my views sorryyy

she/her

ChromeAngel
9 minutes ago, brucee said:

sometimes love can be a trap if you don't love yourself enough. get stupid and dance and love yourself. 

I don’t think it’s about loving yourself as much as allowing yourself to be loved. Like she said, it’s scary to be vulnerable and to accept love. It leaves you open to get hurt, as if you were standing in a bear trap. But you need to put yourself in that space of blinding and stupidly accepting love even though it could all be a lie. I think the song is about ignoring all the risks because what other option do we have?

21 minutes ago, ChromeAngel said:

I don’t think it’s about loving yourself as much as allowing yourself to be loved. Like she said, it’s scary to be vulnerable and to accept love. It leaves you open to get hurt, as if you were standing in a bear trap. But you need to put yourself in that space of blinding and stupidly accepting love even though it could all be a lie. I think the song is about ignoring all the risks because what other option do we have?

but the two work together. Somehow your vision is the next step of mine (but it's true that it's not just about self love) The carefree aspect. Love it. I think stupid is for carefree here (?)

hello hello baby.

Archived