💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

I like the video, but the song...

Blackout19

Featured Posts

Blackout19

The song I still don't like it. It doesn't make me wanna listen to much.

What about you? You like the song or the video more?

Marilyn Monroe is my best friend.

Sepsami

I love the song and the video is good, I liked the video more after watching the behind the scenes interview :lolly:

Conservative Mom

run! you got a big storm coming hunny:billie:

ps i like the song more than that ...cringy video :billie:

Suburban Dweller, Property Owner, Petrol Consumer and Range Shooting Enjoyer

Reality

I think the song is great. This is the perfect single for her comeback to the dance pop realm, imo. It’s fun, energetic, upbeat, and most importantly, it’s just something you can put on and dance to. In her Zane Lowe interview she said that she wants to create a record that people can just put on and dance to, and I think she’s achieving that.

As for the video, when I first watched it, to be honest, I didn’t like it. That said, it’s 100% a grower. If you don’t like it, please watch it again or look at people’s reaction videos. I’m currently doing the latter and seeing people’s excitement is just making me more excited. It’s really fun and campy. 

🖤👹

lavenderblondee

The video doesn't try too hard to be anything but FUN and I absolutely love it. it's adorable.  I love the song too, it is catchy and pop to it's core.

Now, if the video had a 5 minute intro with those teasers, I would have different thoughts. This is a fun song with a fun MV to accompany it.

Scarlet Bitch

well make sure to stream it over and over again til it's growing on you :lolly:

𝔱𝔥𝔦𝔰 𝔦𝔰 𝔪𝔶 𝔡𝔞𝔫𝔠𝔢 𝔣𝔩𝔬𝔬𝔯, 𝔦 𝔣𝔬𝔲𝔤𝔥𝔱 𝔣𝔬𝔯

RickMonster98

i have to agree :selena:

i feel like i'm already tired of it, it's really nothing special

of course i want it to be a #1 worldwide hit

but i can't pretend i love it, i'm sorry :bradley:

oprah-winfrey-gif-3.gif

FameHookah

The song is amazing but awkward with no chorus

The video is.. a pixelated noisy oversaturated clunky, rushed mess..

But she looks sickening tho, maybe she wasted two basic singles/videos on the apple deal and then we'll get the real deal 

WTF is MDNA

I was apart those who didn't listen to the leaks so I was very surprised when I first listened to it. I didn't like the song much the first time, but after a while it grew on me and now I LOVE it. It's supposed to be fun, campy, and colorful, she did all of that for me, the song makes me very happy and energetic, great dance song. I feel like the vid will make more sense once we'll get the next one, I'm pretty sure it's a whole story and I'm SO excited for this ! The colors are beautiful, the choreo is mega fun, and I don't think it's cringy at all, just fun and lighthearted. Anyways, sorry for rambling, conclusion : I LOVE both :huntyga:

Genuine Guy 09

I love the video and the looks/aesthetic, love them I really do! 

The song is solid, but for a gaga lead, it is lacking that certain unique quality or 'Je ne sais quoi' if you will. An example would be like her name being put in the song somewhere, or a talking part, or even a word stutter. That's my only issue. I'm digging the Dwuw/80's vibe of the track though. 

true mean girls GIF

Stare at the Chartster in the mirror they talk to me too. #StreamFunTonight

I don't like the song or video.

I hope she has better music on the album, less generic sounding and with better lyrics.

Archived